Looking for Inspection Service in Tulsa, OK?
Answer a few questions and we’ll get you free estimates from local businesses.Find Pros
02/12/2012Provided by YP.com
Buying a home is the largest purchase most people make. Mark with Advantage Home Inspection Services saved us from making a huge mistake by his thoroughness and eye for detail. Mark’s thorough inspection found several problems that would have cost us almost $20,000 to fix. The amount of time and effort he gives to his home inspections is second to none and I have full confidence that Mark will find it if its there. The money I paid him was invaluable. I highly recommend Advantage Home Inspection Services to anyone buying a home.
More Business Info
In business since 2003
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Extra Phones
- Home Inspections, New Construction, Pre-Sale Inspections, Troubleshooting, Home Maintenance
- Payment method
- discover, debit, amex, check, master card, cash, visa
- Serving Tulsa and the Surrounding Areas
- "The Advantage" General Home Inspection is designed to give our clients critical information about the overall condition of the home they are buying by performing a top-to-bottom review of the homes basic workings. This thorough inspection is performed pursuant to ASHI Standards of Practice Requirements and also the Oklahoma Home Inspection Requirements covering both the Structural & Mechanical /EMP (electrical, heating, air conditioning & plumbing) systems of the home. These areas represent the most costly systems to repair or replace within the home. A typical inspection lasts 2-3 hours, and we do encourage you to attend the inspection. When you attend the inspection, you have the opportunity to see any potential defects or items of concern, hear the detailed explanation of the issue, and ask any questions that you may have concerning the house. "The Advantage" General Home Inspection is also backed by a 90 day Limited Home Warranty (structural, electrical, mechanical & plumbing) from AHW "American Home Warranty" at no cost to you.
ASHI Certified #246106, ORCIA Board Master Certified #1063,State Licensed Real Estate Inspector- #114
- ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors), ORCIA (Oklahoma Residential & Commercial Inspectors Association)
- Inspection Service, Real Estate Inspection Service
- Other Information
Parking: On Site