Photos & Videos (11)
05/27/2018Provided by YP.com
Had Aldon come out after a company we had been dealing with for years tried to talk us into a new A/C unit when ours was only 10 yrs old. He put Freon in and said it may still leak. That night the unit would not cool again. Decided a second opinion was in order so we called Aldon. He came out and said the drain was clogged and the switch that controls moisture was turned off. That was strange because how did it get turned off after all this time. I had my suspicion about that. Aldon left and the unit is working perfect. I might add here the first call to the other company (Del Air) was only a call for annual checkup no problems at all until after he left. Thank you Aldon for being honest.
12/13/2011Provided by YPmobile
After getting a few quotes we found them to be fair priced and we are enjoying our new system and the money we are saving. Thank you to all the great employees of Aldons!
Just want to relay how happy I am that I chose Aldons to repair my air conditioner. I was explained everything before any repair was completed. The repairman was on time and he had us up and cooling in no time.
This company not only does a horriable job at repairs but they overcharge you fro them. the techs they send out to do the work have no idea as to what they are doing. My advice do not use this company. Not only are they unproffessional but they have no clue as to what they are doing and they charge you an arm and a leg to do it.
This company not only does their repairs inappropriately but they miss the orginal problem, or perhaps lets say they leave it un-repaired so they can come back and charge you again for a job they never completed. Not only do they over charge you but the work they do is horriable and in-complete. I would never recommend them to anyone nor will i ever use their services again. The techs they send out have no clue as to what they are doing, how wonderful.
05/01/2008Provided by YP.com
We had Aldon's install a heat pump for us back in 2005. Clean cut crew, good products, and a quality install. They were a little on the expensive side, though.
More Business Info
Family Owned Since 1968.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Air Conditioning
- Service & Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- RHEEM, GOODMAN, TRANE
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, check, cash, financing available
- Same location since 1968. US highway 17/92 in Orange City. Just north of Wendy's.
- Orange City Hills
- E.SA. Club maintenance agreement discounts.
- Certified HVAC State contractor #CAC056799
- Social Links
- Heating Contractors & Specialties, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Building Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Cleaning Contractors, Construction Engineers, Duct Cleaning, Heat Pumps, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Heating Equipment & Systems-Wholesale, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Professional Engineers, Ventilation Cleaning
- Other Information
Emergency Service: Yes
Specialties: Heating & Cooling, Commercial Grade, Vents, Window Air Conditioning Units, Heaters, Air Conditioners, New Appliances
Services: Residential, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Air Duct Cleaning
Free Estimates: Yes
Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext.