Contact Us Today!Contact Us
I'm satisfy at all!
From start to finish, it was a top notch job with great communication. Manwill installed A/C into my house. Every question my wife and I had was answered fully and respectfully. The install looks super clean and runs smooth. It was obvious they care greatly about the work and satisfaction. The price was great and Katy was awesome to work with during the estimate and helping me understand everything. Then, the install by Ricky and Jason followed the same high level and greatness. Every one was focused on taking care of the customer and a great install. I am not worried about my old heater going out, because I know I can just call Manwill. Thanks Guys!!!
I have nothing but praise for all of the employees that took part in the entire process of bidding, installation and follow up for our new furnace and a/c. The group of Katy, Heath, Matt, Russ and Johna were not only very knowledgeable about their respective areas of concern, but all paid high "attention to detail" easing this customers mind. All of these folks went over and above to make sure that we were satisfied. A great company and excellent employees! Thank you.
I contacted Manwill based upon the outstanding rating I saw around 3:30 p.m., on a Saturday afternoon. We had a water emergency whereby I had to shut off all the water to my house, at the water meter, in order to fix a leak that had sprung in our basement. I was promised that a technician would definitely be able to help that same day. I provided my contact information and was wait for the technician to call. Initially, I waited for two hours without any word. So, I called them back to make certain I wasn't forgotten. They apologized, then verified my number, and assured me that a technician would call. I proceeded to wait another 2.5 hours without any word. So, I tried to call back again and was hung up on. I proceeded to call back three more times and was hung up on each time.So, I called Whipple and they were over within 40 minutes. I am not by any means advocating for Whipple, they are crazy expensive. But, at least they are reliable.
08/06/2015Provided by YPmobile
They installed a central air unit for me. My upstairs wasn't cooling as much as the rest of the house so I gave them a call and they came right out and assessed the situation and installed anothet vent upstairs free of charge and even took down my old swamp cooler and sealed off the opening. Also free of charge. Love this company. And when I'm ready for a new heater they are the company I'll be calling.
Bill arrived on time, was very pleasant and courteous. He was efficent in servicing our air conditioner.My rating is the highest for their service.
I just Had Your Company To Service My Air conditioner Your Employee Bill D. Was Very Kind And Thoughtful I Hope You Keep Him Around For As Long As You are In Business. By The Way Puppies Really Work Ivin
I have been doing business with Manwill heating for about 20 years. They have always been very knowledgeable and courteous. Bill D. has been coming here for nearly all that time. I always feel I have got the best price for what I have contracted for. I would recommend this company to anybody that needs their service, whats more, I would recommend them to my friends and family.
Bill came out this week to do our semi-annual check-up. As always, all is well, and thanks, Bill!
Made an appointment to have our AC serviced on April 22, 2014. Bill D. with Manwill arrived on time and was very professional and courteous. He performed the service work and made some useful suggestion on setting our thermostat. I would recommend using Manwill and would be glad to have Bill D. perform future needs with both our furnace and AC.
Heath and Steve were so efficient at replacing our furnace. It was a big job and they were so nice and professional at fixing all the problems that we had. Thanks guys for a great job!
I have had Manwill Plumbing do work for me on 5 seperate occassions over the last 5 months. From complex fixes/replacements to new appliances. I have to say, that from sales to installment to support Manwill is 5 plus stars. i am a perfectionist and I by my nature respond immediately to any and all communications or requests personally and professionally. So of course I expect the same and usually am disappointed or need to help the other party understand my expectations. Some raise the bar, others don't or can't. However, with Manwill, they do what they say they will do when they say that will do it. A couple of times I realized I needed something more once job was completely and there was no hesitation in assiting me. They didn't take the approach that "they are done with me..." they have taken the approach that "they want to win me as a customer forever..." and they have. They have deposited so much into my emotional bank account that I would never even consider going anywhere else when it comes plumbing, heating and A/C. Now I know how they have stayed successfully in business for so long. Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions and or if you want to know more or need a customer that has had recent and multiple experiences with them. Sincerely,David
Quick, fast, efficient, knowledgeable, courteous techs. Steve Wilson came this visit and made short work of fixing the snafu in our furnace.
A while back I had a new water heater and humidifier put in by manwil heating and plumbing. My furnace stopped working lately and one of their technicians, Steve, came over today, and fixed it in very little time. The technician was very knowledgeable.
Bill D did an excellent job on our annual furnace service. My wife and I had many questions that he answered concerning the continuing care of our furnace, humidifier and water heater. We plan on calling Manwill for future heating and plumbing service.
I had the opportunity of getting some help this morning on my furnace from one of your technicians, Bill. D. He really helped me with my furnace and understanding the type of system I have and what to do. I will call Manwill from here on out for all my heating/ac needs. THANKS BILL!
10/20/2014Provided by YP.com
I needed a toilet flange to be replaced. My house was built in '79. Brad came and diagnosed the situation and told me what had to be done. I never watched him. He just started the job and was all business and completed the job. If I ever need a plumber, THIS IS THE GUY! He did a fantastic job and was a real pro plus a real nice guy. I will never ever call anyone but Manwill. He left just a few hours ago. I had to tell about my experience right away because it was so good.
Jim S. 10/20/2014
Easy to deal with, reliable and trustworthy. Have serviced our home for years.
I want to thanks Bill D for his help. He knew exactly how to diagnose the problem, explained it to me so I could understand :-), made the fix, and ensured that the problem was indeed fixed. Bill was gracious and a pro. Many Thanks!!!!
Bill D. arrived right on time, gave Happy Pug's ears a rub (Happy expects that!) and quickly took care of getting the system ready for winter. Many thanks!BBC
More Business Info
Schedule with us today!
- Business History
- In 1920 Vearl Manwill prepared his horse and wagon with collection of tools, some carbide lights, a pile of pipe, and set out on a journey that would lead him to a number of farmhouses to install “modern” carbide lanterns and piping. The installations he was involved in were part of the first indoor lighting system in history. After several years Vearl decided to make a home in Salt Lake City and later opened up a plumbing shop in his garage on 2700 South. In 1943 Vearl opened up his first showroom on 300 South in Salt Lake City. His shop was a full hardware store with washers, dryers, even jewelry. Vearl bought one of the first television sets in Salt Lake City. Though the TV set only featured black and white pictures, it became the talk of the town and attracted hordes of people. In time, Vearl no longer needed to sell jewelry and other appliances and was free to sell what he did best—plumbing and heating goods. They business is now owned and operated by his grandso
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- "Grease Trap Treatment Plumbing Contractors Commercial Pipe Thawing Trenchless Excavation Drain Cleaning Burst Pipe Repair Water Lines Leak Repair Copper Piping Boiler Repair Plumbing Services Air Conditioning Service Maintenance & Repair Overnight Service Septic Pumping Electronic Line Locating Drain Maintenance & Repair Pipe Repair Emergency Plumber Sewer Repair & Replacement Shower Repair Septic Tank Treatment Video Inspections Sewer Cleanout Installation Water Leaks Bath & Kitchen Remodeling Unclogging & Cleaning Weather Stripping Electrical Services Emergency Installation Energy Audits Sheet Metal Work Industrial Plumbing Contractors Sewer Lines Electric Heating System Service & Repair Water Main Repair Drain Trap Treatment Gas Conversions Coil Cleaning PEX System Services High Velocity Air Conditioning Hydro Jetting 24 Hour Plumber Emergency Service New Plumbing Installations Drain Repair Drainage System Rooter Service Leak Detection Services Plumbing Installation Leach Lines Trenchless Repair Emergency Cleanup Fixture Replacement Electric Snake Service Electronic Leak Detection Water Heater Repair Drain Maintenance Code Violation Repairs"
- "Floor Heaters Toilets Tankless Water Heaters Well Pumps Sinks Gas & Oil Furnaces & Boilers Root Destroyer Water Heaters Catch Basins & Traps Flush Valves & Parts Waste Digestant Faucets Bathtubs & Showers Energy Efficient Systems Boilers Sewer Pumps Industrial Pumps Custom Plumbing & Heating Boilers & Water Heaters Septic Systems & Tanks Forced Air & Hot Water Systems Sewer Lines & Sewer Systems Heat Pumps Pumps Bathroom Fixtures Drain Traps Drainage Systems Heating Systems Kitchen Fixtures Garbage Disposals Furnaces Gas Heating PEX Tubing Replacement Parts"
- "Kohler Maytag Moen Myers Pipe Shield Root Destroyer Roto Rooter Pipe Shield Scour Jet Universal-Rundle Wolverine Brass York American Standard AO Smith Elkay Goulds Grohe H.B. Smith Honeywell Kinetico KitchenAid Bio-Clean Bradford White Bryant Delta DrainMaster DrainVision Amana Lennox Rheem"
- Payment method
- amex, master card, visa, discover
- Serving Salt Lake City, Sandy, Draper, Murray, West Valley, Utah county, Park City, Heber, Summit county, Bountiful, North Salt Lake, Kaysville, Centerville, Tooele, Grantsville, Tooele County
- South Salt Lake City
- do-it-yourself parts counter, furnaces, air conditioners and fireplaces on display. Visit our showroom at 385 east 3900 south
- Social Links
- Plumbers, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Cleaning Contractors, Construction Engineers, Duct Cleaning, Fireplace Equipment, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Professional Engineers, Water Heaters, Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
- Other Information
Emergency Service: Yes
Services: "Grease Trap Treatment Plumbing Contractors Commercial Pipe Thawing Trenchless Excavation Drain Cleaning Burst Pipe Repair Water Lines Leak Repair Copper Piping Boiler Repair Plumbing Services Air Conditioning Service Maintenance & Repair Overnight Service Septic Pumping Electronic Line Locating Drain Maintenance & Repair Pipe Repair Emergency Plumber Sewer Repair & Replacement Shower Repair Septic Tank Treatment Video Inspections Sewer Cleanout Installation Water Leaks Bath & Kitchen Remodeling Unclogging & Cleaning Weather Stripping Electrical Services Emergency Installation Energy Audits Sheet Metal Work Industrial Plumbing Contractors Sewer Lines Electric Heating System Service & Repair Water Main Repair Drain Trap Treatment Gas Conversions Coil Cleaning PEX System Services High Velocity Air Conditioning Hydro Jetting 24 Hour Plumber Emergency Service New Plumbing Installations Drain Repair Drainage System Rooter Service Leak Detection Services Plumbing Installation Leach Lines Trenchless Repair Emergency Cleanup Fixture Replacement Electric Snake Service Electronic Leak Detection Water Heater Repair Drain Maintenance Code Violation Repairs"
Free Estimates: Yes