11/02/2020Provided by YP.com
My initial review of Colonial was a warning: to avoid them. At all cost. And it does take a while to get over the trauma of long-distance moving. Were it not for Donna, the ombudsman at Colonial, I would be thinking "I woulda, coulda ,shoulda hired a big name brand mover. I didn't. The move was, for me, a nightmare. I won't go into details, but after talking to Donna, I calmed down a bit. Time does heal, I think, even after the trauma of moving. I give the 5 stars here to Donna, who understood and sympathized with my griefs and complaints. And who negotiated a monetary settlement that I could feel better about what I had experienced. And all this while, Donna had experienced her own and far more traumatic grief that anyone could ever have: the loss of her child. I wish we could return the compassion, the sympathy and the healing that Donna has provided to so many of us. And it is with my prayers and love I send to Donna, and pray that her time of grief be healed and the kindness returned to her that she has given, so generously, to others.
More Business Info
The Nation's Top Moving Company
- Business History
- With over 50 years of experience in the moving and storage industry, Colonial Van Lines is the preferred choice for all your long distance moving needs.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Long Distance Moving, State to State Moves, Cross Country Movers, Professional Packing Services, Short and Long Term Storage Services, Corporate Relocation Services
- Nationwide, Cross Country Moves
- Free Quote, Virtual Estimator Moving App. Professional Care, Reliability, Cost-Effective Services and Efficiency.
Department of Transportation (DOT)
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin (FMCSCA)
- Social Links
- Movers, Movers & Full Service Storage, Movers-Commercial & Industrial, Moving Boxes, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Relocation Service