More Business Info
Fighting For The Rights Of Our Clients for Over 30 Years
Fighting for Your Social Security Disability Benefits for Over 20 Years!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
HOW CAN A DISABILITY LAWYER HELP MY CASE?
It's our experience that counts.
- We help you understand the appeals process.
- Examine your claim under Social Security regulations.
- Check Status of your Social Security disability claim throughout the process.
- File your appeals and help you complete Social Security Forms.
- Make sure that appeal deadlines are not missed.
- Review Social Security's decisions and actions on your claim.
- Work with Social Security to make sure your file has complete records.
- Help you gather and submit medical evidence.
- Help prepare your testimony for hearing.
- Submit an argument summarizing the evidence and facts in your claim.
- Send your doctors medical questionnaires regarding your condition.
- Request that Social Security send you to additional medical exams if necessary
- Review and copy documents in your Social Security file.
- Represent you in a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
- HOW DO I FIND THE BEST DISABILITY ATTORNEY FOR ME? When considering who will represent you in your Social Security case, the most important question to ask is about the attorney's experience. The regulations of the Social Security Administration are different than those of any other section of the law and require an certain level of knowledge, skills and expertise. It is always beneficial to hire a representative that specializes in Disability cases. At Bill Gordon & Associates we have successfully handled disability claims for over 30 years.
- Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Social Security Consultants & Representatives
- Other Information
Free Consultation: Yes