01/17/2019Provided by YP.com
If you need help with a moving your items, I would always recommend Cross Country Moving Group. My family and I have used the company a few times now, and I will continue to keep using them when I need a move. When I moved into my first apartment a year ago, I was stressed out about finding a moving company. Somebody had to recommend these guys to our family. She has used them twice, and they are so lovely and quote beat everyone else's.
This second time that I used them really showed how exceptional they are. Once we chose our move-in date for our new apartment, we immediately called CCMC to schedule the movers to come that day between 9-10 a.m. They had sent me a confirmation via email that I did not see and also contact to verify, so they ensure I was taken care of. The day before the move, our liaison office informed us that they forgot to mention we couldn't pick up the keys until noon so we scrambled to call Cross Country Moving Company to ascertain if they could push back our time. Which they did, by rescheduling our movement. Special thanks to you guys!
10/09/2018Provided by YP.com
They refused to give me back my deposit. I had to go with another company because they were honest from the beginning
09/20/2016Provided by YP.com
Our move 9/2015, resulted in at least 50% of our shipment damaged, lost and showed clear evidence of tampering.
Bekins does as they wish and offer no explanations as to events or decisions made when asked. The consumer is left limited ways of resolving business with Bekins, when inquiries, or explanations go unanswered. All requests, fall on deaf ears, closed eyes, and sealed mouths. The three little monkeys often used to refer to “those who deal with impropriety by turning a blind eye”.
During our unfortunate dealings with Bekins, our concerns became not just for ourselves, but for those that do not have the benefit or knowledge on how to challenge such unscrupulous dealings. A simple review on the internet offers numerous complaints and suits. Consumers that seek endorsement are looking for security and trustworthiness, especially during life altering transitional events. By way of any endorsement of Bekins one would be "trustingly leading the prey to the predators".
More Business Info
Call the moving experts today for a free, no obligation moving estimate.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
When it comes to moving, Bekins can handle it all. Our movers are proud to handle the following types of relocations:
• Long distance and cross-country
Bekins is employee-owned, which means everyone on our team has a vested interest in making your move successful. A sampling of our moving services to make your move stress-free include:
• Free ballpark moving estimate
• In-home moving estimate
• Flexible payment options
• Move coordinator who serves as the single point of contact throughout your moving process
• Full service packing and unpacking services
• Packing supplies if you choose to pack on your own
• Auto transport
• Relocation of specialty items that require unique handling
• In-transit storage
• Moving protection and valuation
• Moving discounts for those who fit the qualifications
Since 2012, Bekins Van Lines has been part of The Wheaton Group, which also owns Wheaton World Wide Moving, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, Arpin Van Lines and Clark & Reid. All five brands have a long history of providing quality moving services throughout the United States.
- Payment method
- amex, discover, master card, visa
Bekins' moving services are designed to accommodate every aspect of your move. Start planning your move today to learn how easy we make the whole process.
Bekins Van Lines
Bekins is proud to have a variety of partnerships that offer our customers special discounted pricing and service options, including:
• National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), which awarded Bekins Van Lines the 2020 Margit Novak Award for Excellence in Senior Move Management
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE)
Bekins works tirelessly to provide our customers with the best service possible by working with groups such as:
• Loyalty360, the unbiased, objective, and market-driven group that seeks to enable and encourage dialogue on customer loyalty among industry leaders, which awarded Bekins Van Lines first prize in Employee Engagement in 2019 and ranked the van line Best in Class for continued commitment to promote customer loyalty through an employee focus
• The American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA), which awarded Bekins Van Lines ProMover status
• The Better Business Bureau, which recognizes Bekins Van Lines for the high-quality moving services we provide to our customers
Bekins Van Lines has a long history of donating our time and resources to charitable organizations we believe in, such as:
• Give Kids The World Village, a nonprofit resort in Central Florida that offers cost-free, week-long vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families; Bekins and its sister brands make possible a pony-ride attraction at the Village for 8000 visiting families each year
• Move For Hunger, a nonprofit that works with moving companies to deliver nonperishable food items to local food pantries; in 2019, Bekins agents collected 96,384 pounds of food, enough to provide 80,320 meals to people in their communities
- Movers, Local Trucking Service, Movers & Full Service Storage, Movers-Commercial & Industrial, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Storage Household & Commercial