06/13/2014Provided by YP.com
Very happy with Total Chimney Care. They just repointed my chimney as well as repair flashing and replace chimney cap. Then they installed a fireplace insert. I am very pleased with the workers who were all polite & on time. the price was VERY good. My wife & I could not be happier with the service.
We thank you Total Chimney Care of Milford, CT.
11/26/2013Provided by YP.com
Words can't even explain how outstanding Total Chimney Care is!! When we were visiting all the wood burning stores throughout CT, Total Chimney Care literally swept everyone away! Steve took the time to speak & educate us about the wood burners & all the choices that we had. He was extremely professional & sold us a top of the line Hampton wood burning insert. Not only was Steve & his store so impressive his staff was just as pleasant. His staff came to the house & took their time installing the wood burning insert & educating us as well. We called the following day to have staff adjust the flute on the chimney due to a wind storm & Total Chimney responded immediately!!
To save everyones time.... Start at Total Chimney & you will walk out a happy owner of a wood burning insert/ pellet stove.
08/05/2013Provided by YP.com
Ed came to my house the other day to give me a second opinion for repairs quoted by another company. When he arrived I could tell he knew what he was doing and felt at ease. I followed him to the basement to show him the work I wanted done. Before he even touched the heating unit, he pointed out that the pipe connected from heater to chimney was detatched and moved about 1/2 inch off the unit. The last guy didn't attach it properly and if unit would have kicked on, I would have carbon monoxide in my basement. Thankfully he saw the problem, fixed it, and didn't even charge me. Great guy!
06/12/2013Provided by YP.com
Jun 12, 2013
Be careful with these guys. They tell you that you have many problems with your chimney so they can make money. Please always get a second opinion before you hire them. Big scam!
Reading this review I was a bit surprised and very upset. First off, the name supplied by YP is not in our database and it was written as an anonymous, so I can't really defend myself. But I'd like to try by offering you a repeat of service at no charge with me, the owner, on site. I would like the chance to fix what we did not do properly, and more importantly address any thoughts you may have about us making a false claim about your chimney. I can assure you, the we have been in the same location for close to 20 years, and if this type of behavior was the norm we would not have an A+ rating with the BBB or still be in business. Additionally, our technicians are required to photo document all repairs recommended to any client, which are reviewed by the owner daily, to ensure that our guys are doing the right thing. If there is a differing of opinion from our findings compared to another contractors, I would hope that you would bring it to my attention so that I can defend the findings, or get rid of a technician telling a valued client something is needed when it is not. This is very distressing to me and I would like to discuss this, my name is Steve Sobczak and I am the owner of Total Chimney Care, and I would like to get to the bottom of this and make things right. Please contact us and give us a fair chance. Thank you.
05/13/2013Provided by YP.com
The crew that came to my home was friendly, honest, and kept everything neat and clean. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
09/01/2012Provided by YP.com
These guys sweep my chimney every year. Always on time, neat, and very nice. A+ service. Thanks Steve!
09/01/2012Provided by YP.com
This is the best chimney company in town. They were so helpful and really took the time to protect my home. 5 stars!
More Business Info
"We'll Sweep You Off Your Feet!"
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Chimney Sweeping Chimney Cap Installations Dryer Vent Service Masonry Repairs Chimney Relining Stove and Fireplace Sales and Installation Leaky Chimneys Repaired Chimney Installation Real Estate Inspections Second Opinions Fixing shoddy work is our specialty!
- Dura-Tech Chimney Products, Monessen Gas Logs, Regency Gas Fireplaces, Regency and Hampton Pellet Stoves and Inserts, Regency and Hampton Wood Burning Stoves and Inserts, Thermo-Rite Glass Doors
- Payment method
- amex, check, discover, insurance, visa, mastercard
- Directions from New Haven: I-95 South to exit 40, make left on Woodmont Rd, 2nd light make left on Research. .33 miles on left. Direction from Bridgeport: I-95 North to Exit 40, make left on Old Gate La, 1st right on Woodmont, 1st left on Resea
- Post Road North
- We have a full service retail location for you to come visit. You can see, and feel the heat, of any of our fireplaces, pettet or wood burning stoves. We also have a wide selection of pretty much everything to help you enjoy your fireplace or stove.
National Chimney Sweep Guild
- Air Duct Cleaning, Building Contractors, Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Contractors, Cleaning Contractors, Fireplace Equipment, Gas Logs, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Stoves, Prefabricated Chimneys, Stoves-Wood, Coal, Pellet, Etc-Retail
- Other Information
Services: Chimney Sweeping Chimney Cap InstallationsDryer Vent ServiceMasonry RepairsChimney ReliningStove and Fireplace Sales and InstallationLeaky Chimneys RepairedChimney InstallationReal Estate InspectionsSecond OpinionsFixing shoddy work is our specialty!