11/28/2018Provided by YP.com
Paul and Utah Flooring helped me with my whole home remodel. Of all my contractors their company did the largest chunk of work for my remodel. They installed new carpet in my bedrooms and living rooms, vinyl planking in my kitchen and bathrooms, granite counter tops in my kitchen, new tile surround for my tub, and baseboards through out the whole house.
I am glad I used them for such a large amount of the remodel, their all in one service helped keep down the stress. On the days I had Utah Flooring out the work was as-expected, and the contractor was easy to work with. When I had specific details I wanted the contractors to attend to, they listened and did what I wanted. They worked well with me when I needed to reschedule. If they needed to reschedule they communicated well.
Job after job they produced exactly what they bid to do, with good skill. There was one ordering miscommunication between us, and they worked to resolve it well.
My favorite parts of their work was the baseboards and the bathroom tile. The baseboards were beautifully installed with skill and attention to details. The bathtub tile installer worked with me to find an attractive way to finish in the tub that was a bit short for the space. I am very happy with the work Paul and his company did, their products, installation, customer service and communication were all reliable and high quality.
07/18/2018Provided by YP.com
I'm very pleased with the crew that installed my carpet. They showed up Labor Day and completed it without any issues. I'm typically not the type to leave reviews, but they've earned this one. Thanks Utah Flooring and Design.
More Business Info
Flooring & Design Done Right -Whether you need carpet, hardwood, laminate, or linoleum, we've got you covered!
Flooring and Design Done Right
- Business History
- Jason and Paul have been in the industry for a combined total of 30 years. With their extensive experience in the flooring industry, they have learned to truly care about their work and fulfilling their customer’s needs. Utah Flooring & Design cares about the way you feel about your own home, and want to provide you with the best materials to fit your desired style and budget.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Hardwood Carpet Installation Carpet Repairing/Stretching Laminate Flooring Tile Bathroom Remodeling Design Services Remodeling Contractor Painting Contractor Linoleum
- mohawk, shaw
- Payment method
- debit, amex, discover, visa, check, cash, master card
- Take 1-15 to Union Park Ave in Midvale, Exit on 215 East belt route to Fort Union Blvd Located East Buffalo Wild Wings and Wells Fargo
- Other Email
- Social Links
- Altering & Remodeling Contractors, Bathroom Remodeling, Building Contractors, Carpet & Rug Dealers, Carpet & Rug Repair, Carpet Installation, Carpets & Rugs-Layers Equipment & Supplies, Commercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors, Faux Painting & Finishing, Flooring Contractors, Flooring Installation Equipment & Supplies, Hardwood Floors, Hardwoods, Home Design & Planning, Home Improvements, Home Repair & Maintenance, Interior Designers & Decorators, Linoleum Installation Equipment & Supplies, Painting Contractors, Tile-Contractors & Dealers
- Other Information