More Business Info
We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional service..
Snow Plow Equipment Sales & Repair
- Business History
- For almost 30 years, we have helped our communities repair and maintain their vehicles through services such as, oil changes, transmission & differential rebuilds, engine maintenance, cooling system, and many more! We provide quality work at fair prices, and you’ll have the peace of mind that your vehicle is being serviced by a fully trained technician.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
- Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Marion, CT. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at Mantz Auto Sales & Repair Inc employ todays latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer: Tune ups Wheel Alignment Engine Repair Smog & Emissions Testing Tire Service Exhaust System Electrical Full Brake Service Oil Change and Lube Breather Filter Chassis Lube Wiper Blades Vehicle Fluids Vehicle Preventative Maintenance Suspension and Shock Repair Cooling System Flush Air Conditioning Service 24 Hour Towing Batteries Auto Repair Clutch Repairs Electronic Testing Front End Work Replace Lights Coolant Service Belt and Hose Replacement Diesel Service and Repair Fuel Injection Service Transmission Service Power Steering Computer Diagnostics Testing Complete Diagnostic Services TIRE SERVICE Improve your vehicles handling, increase tire life, and drive with safety by checking your tires every month to insure that they are inflated with the right amount of air pressure. We offer a wide range of tires for your vehicle. Let our professionals help you find, balance, and mount the right tires for your car. Call us or email and let us help you with your tire services. Below are some of the tire services that we offer: Wheel Alignment Tire Mounting Tire Balancing Tire Rotation Tire Inspection Wheel Alignment How important is wheel alignment? Think of it this way: Research indicates that the average vehicle is driven about 12,000 miles per year. A car with a toe angle misadjustment of 0.34 degrees (only 0.17 inches) out of specification will drag the tires sideways for more than 68 miles by the end of the year! What are the symptoms of a vehicle with incorrect alignment? Have your vehicle checked if you notice: Excessive or uneven tire wear. The vehicle pulls to the left or right. Feeling of looseness or wandering. Steering wheel vibration or shimmy. Steering wheel is not centered when the vehicle is moving straight ahead.
- ACDelco, Fisher, Meyer, NAPA Auto Care Center
- Payment method
- Across the highway from Southington T/A Truck Stop
- NAPA Autocare Center,Meyer,ACDelco,Fisher
- Social Links
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies, Parking Lots & Garages, Snow Removal Equipment, Tire Dealers, Transmissions-Other, Truck Service & Repair, Used Car Dealers
- Other Information