Standard Paints Inc
About Us Standard Paints was incorporated in 1952 in Dallas, Texas. The initial location of the plant was at 1107 W. Commerce Street, several miles from the downtown district. Production in the early years was approximately 1,000 gallons per day. Standard Paints warehouse picture of 5 gallon fence stain Standard Paints began by manufacturing quality wood protection products and other coatings for the Dallas Housing Authority, local businesses, and homeowners. At Standard Paints providing quality at an affordable price has always been a governing factor in manufacturing, and is a likely reason why the company still supplies some of its original customers after more than 40 years. In August of 1999 Standard Paints relocated to 940 South Sixth Street in Mansfield, Texas. Outdoor tank farm for raw materials Today, with the new production facility, daily capacity exceeds 10,000 gallons per day. Bulk capacity for Resins and Solvents in the excess of 60,000 gallons, contained within environmentally compliant tank farm. The facility provides flexibility for management and marketing to accommodate a variety of product mixes, as well as increased adaptability to meet changing market conditions. The facility incorporates the latest in employee safety and environmental compliance to meet the challenges years to come. A lab workstation Within Standard Paint's expanded laboratory, Chemists test production batches to stringent specifications for formula accuracy, product consistency and quality control. Standard Paints is actively abreast of the latest developments in the coatings industry. A lab workstation for tinting With our in-house testing Standard Paints can perform numerous ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) forms of testing meeting the many requirements demanded by our customers.