Looking for Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair in Los Angeles, CA?
Answer a few questions and we’ll get you free estimates from local businesses.Find Pros
07/12/2013Provided by YP.com
Fast, professional and good on the price scale. My oven was on the fritz and would work one day and not the next. I actually had another provider come out and take
a look and he did nothing. Called West Coast and was all taken care of same day. Turns out it was the heating element
10/04/2013Provided by YP.com
Finally! A n honest and expert techs.
07/17/2013Provided by YP.com
Very hot here in the valley, never mind the fact that our AC compressor went kaput on us last week. I googled for an AC repair company and West Coast Chief Repair comes up so I gave them a chance. They came within a reasonable time, had to replace one pretty important part and we were good to go. They did what they said they were going to do and that's that. Nice and cool again.
06/13/2013Provided by YP.com
The A/C repair guy just left my house. My A/C was fixed within three hours of calling for an appointment. They were friendly, prompt, and only charged 65 dollars for a Saturday visit and repair. I would use them again.
05/31/2013Provided by YP.com
I can't say enough good things about West Coast Chief Repair- I had a tricky central air conditioning problem in my townhome, and it was fixed quickly and perfectly by their tech Leo, whom I have nothing but praise for.
If you have anything in your home that needs fixing, call these folks and you can consider the problem fixes.
05/31/2013Provided by YP.com
Have used this company a few times already. Helpful customer service, on-time arrival (very important for my schedule), knowledgeable and friendly service, flawless execution.
02/16/2012Provided by Citysearch
Two machines: (1) Replaced wrong part for my clothes washing machine. I'm still wringing out clothes by hand! No satisfaction!
(2) Charged me $35 for an estimate to my dishwasher. The WCCR repairman literally opened the door of dishwasher (note: motor and hoses underneath dishwasher; cannot see by opening door) and told me I needed new motor. Another repairman (not WCCR) fixed my dishwasher. It was a loose hose which the 2nd repairman fixed with a screw driver!
WATCH OUT FOR MISDIAGNOSIS!
08/05/2011Provided by Citysearch
Somewhat more expensive than I expected since the pump just needed to be cleaned out, not replaced. The serviceman was friendly, professional, knew what he was doing and kept in touch, although it took 2 days for the replacement pump to come, which was not needed as it turned out. I was satisfied with the work
07/27/2011Provided by Citysearch
The technician was very nice and professional. We ended up deciding on purchasing a new unit, due to cost of repairs and age of unit. The technician was honest and didn't try and convince us otherwise. Great company and we are many time return customers.
07/13/2011Provided by Citysearch
I had called other plumbing companies and described my problem which was the washer would turn on, release water, start to wash then not finish and then just stop without draining the water. Other companies suggested to just get a new washer. West Coast Chief Repair came out and quickly solved the problem, and the expense was minimal. I am very happy with the repairs.
06/28/2011Provided by Citysearch
They called me right away. Mr dryer was fixed within 4 hours of my entering the request. he was on time, helpfull, and was very professional. I thought they were a little high in their price but I wanted it done right away.
06/24/2011Provided by Citysearch
Eugene was very efficient and he explained everything that we needed to know. He was very professional and I was very pleased with the work. I will recommend you services to my friends. Thank you
More Business Info
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
Local Number: 323-782-3922
- Electrical Wiring, Generator Repair, Install Thermostats, Repair Thermostats, Landscape Lighting
- TV & Radio Repair
- Microwave Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Room AC Unit Repair, Service Appliances, Trash Compactor Repair
- Clean Range Hoods, Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Oven Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Stove Repair, Washer & Dryer Repair
- Door Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- TVs and Radios
- Air Purifiers
- Amana, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Lennox, Payne, Rheem-Ruud, Trane, refrigerators, sub-zero, thermador, viking
- Payment method
- discover, all major credit cards, amex, master card, visa, financing available
- Mid-City West, Central LA, Park La Brea
West Coast Chief Repair, Inc.
West Coast Repair
West Cost Chief Repair
- Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Appliances-Major-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Electricians, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Major Appliances, Microwave Ovens, Range & Oven Repair, Refrigerators & Freezers-Dealers, Small Appliance Repair, Small Appliances, Television & Radio Stores, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Washers & Dryers-Dealers
- Other Information
Services: Electrical Wiring, Generator Repair, Install Thermostats, Repair Thermostats, Landscape Lighting, TV & Radio Repair, Microwave Repair, Furnace Repair, Commercial Air Conditioning, Garbage Disposal Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Room AC Unit Repair, Service Appliances, Trash Compactor Repair, Clean Range Hoods, Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Oven Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Stove Repair, Washer & Dryer Repair, Door Repair, Air Duct Cleaning