OPEN NOW - Closes at 4:30pm
3170 Polaris Ave Ste 20, Las Vegas, NV 89102
04/13/2011Provided by YP.com
I had Vegas painters do some painting for me. They did a horrible job, then tried four times to fix it. I had to hire another painting company to do the repairs. BAD!
08/16/2009Provided by YP.com
Based upon the advertising &quot;promises&quot; made by this business in reference to their many years of experience here in Las Vegas, and their further promises of professionalism I hired this business to paint my kitchen/hallway/master bedroom &amp; bathroom.
I was quoted a very high price, but still hired the company as the saleswoman reassured me that for the money I would get &quot;professional painters&quot;.
2 men showed up to paint on the scheduled day. They did not tape off/cover up ANYTHING. Just slopped paint around. Especially in the master bathroom &amp; bedroom. I had new flooring installed the previous week in all these rooms. When they left, I spent the next 2 days on my hands and knees picking paint off hardwood &amp; tile, off my bathroom counters &amp; fixtures, kitchen cabinets, flooring, etc.
I feel very ripped off by this company and their so called experienced painters.
The next day a company representative called me to ask if I was happy with the job. I informed him absolutely not, that I had been left with a huge mess to clean up where they dripped paint all over my new floors, and got paint all over my countertops, bathroom fixtures, even the switchplates and mirrors !
The man who called said he was sorry I wasn't happy, and HUNG UP !
No one from this company EVER offered or attempted to assist with the cleanup, but they were very happy to take my money.
And I should also mention, the entire time the 2 men were here &quot;painting&quot;, they were complaining to each other and calling people on the phone saying this job was going to take more than 4 hours and they were not happy about it, and that they would &quot;hurry&quot; so they could be &quot;outta here&quot; by noon.
This is NOT the way to treat customers.
04/29/2008Provided by YP.com
needed my house exterior painted. they showed up and did the job very neatly and quickly. highly recommended!
As with any professional company Vegas Painters takes a complaint serious. Our number is 947-3333 and we would like our clients to contact us with any concerns. Please allow me to list our policies that protect our client while providing quality control. FIRST - The reason we NEVER take deposits is because we are sure you will be more than satisfied with our workmanship. Of course if you were not, we would not expect to be paid until we corrected any of your concerns. SECOND - Our painters are required to inspect their work before walking with our clients to insure our painters are satisfied. Then our painters walk with our clients to insure their satisfaction prior to presenting an invoice. At that time if the client finds any thing that is not to their satisfaction our painter makes that correction right then. THIRD - We make a three day call back to our client to check with them as to our professional service and quality of our workmanship. This provides our clients with (3) days to take their time and look the job over. Again if there are any concerns at that time we send our painters back to make corrections. FORTH - We provide a 5-year workmanship guarantee. So even 5 years after the work is done if there is a problem with the workmanship we fix it. By the way, the State of Nevada requires (4) years. FIFTH - Our painters have regular meetings and training sessions that are designed to reinforce our policies and to keep abreast of any new technology or new products. We respect our clients, their property and homes and this is demonstrated by all our painters. Our painters are truly professionals and would never begin to paint without covering and masking first. FINALLY - We would like for all consumers to contact the State Contractors Board at 702 486-1100 to lodge a complaint against any contractor that did not resolve any of your concerns. I would hope the writer of this complaint would contact me personally so I can visit the home, inspect the job and listen to what took place. Thank you for allowing me to answer your concern. David L Palumbo Vegas Painters President / CEO
More Business Info
Over 20 Years of Experience!
- Business History
- David and Michael Palumbo, the original owners of Vegas Painters, began their painting career with painters local union 368 in Washington DC in 1971. They continued as union painters for 11 years, before moving to Las Vegas in 1982. After transferring union cards to local 159 we started our own painting companies. It was not until January 2002 that Michael and David combined companies and named it Vegas Painters.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
- * Complete Painting Service * Custom Matching * Exteriors * Free Consultations & Estimates * Interiors We use only the best grades of paints from the best paint manufacturers.
- Sherwin Williams Paints, Dunn Edwards, Vista Paints
- Payment method
- amex, check, discover, mastercard, visa, all major credit cards, cash, apple pay, financing available, invoicing available, travelers checks, company card
- Interior Painting,Exterior Painting,Residential Painting,Commercial Painting,Stucco Repair,Faux Finish,Las Vegas Painting
BBB A+ Rating
- National Association of Residential Painters,National Association of Contractors,National Association of Commercial and Industrial Painters
- Other Link
- Other Email
- Plastering Contractors, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Contractors Equipment & Supplies, Drywall Contractors, Painters Equipment & Supplies, Painting Contractors, Painting Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Spray Painting & Finishing