08/09/2010Provided by Citysearch
My Father past away on July 17, 2010. I didn't know what to do or where to start. I was devastated and didn't want to deal with the Funeral Services or anything of that matter. As soon as the Coroners office told us where my fathers remains were kept , we research the place and read very bad reviews of the place. I was so concerned so we started to look for a different Funeral Service and we notice all the 5 star reviews on Kraft-Sussman Funeral Services. Let me tell you that I don't regret using there services. Laura put me so much at ease and put my confusion to rest. She was so patient and spoke very clearly and slowly, my family is Hispanic and most of them are not fluent in English so I had to translate, but Laura was patient and answered all our questions without any pressure to close the deal. From the beginning to the end we only did business with Laura. Laura was also so compassionate and caring, made it feel as she was family. I hope I don't have to use her services any time soon. But when the time comes it will be Kraft-Sussman Funeral Services. I will definitely recommend her to friends and family and I highly recommend it to you. Its very hard to loose someone you love, but when you have professional efficient people like Laura working for you, trust me it makes it so much easier.
09/18/2009Provided by Yellow Pages
I live out of state and wasn't familiar with the various mortuaries and funeral services in Las Vegas when my father died recently. A service person spoke highly of Kraft-Sussman during the final week of my father's life. My mother, brother and I planned his services just a day before his death and knew from the moment we met both Laura and Wendy that we had made the right decision. They couldn't have been more loving and caring and immediately took the stress of so many decisions off our shoulders.
08/25/2009Provided by Yellow Pages
I recently attending a service for a friend of mine. It was amazing to see how caring Laura & Wendy were to her. They made a horrible situation a lot easier. I hope I don't need a funeral service for a long time, but if I do I would definitely use them. I came online to see about using them for pre-need. That I may do soon.
More Business Info
Allow our family to care for your family. Personal service begins with one call.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Extra Phones
- Direct Cremations
- Funeral Home
- Ship Outs
- Military Honors
- Honoring Life
- Life Celebrations
- Grief Resources
- Pre-Need Funeral Services
- Pre-Planning Funeral Services
- Transfer to Other States
- Cremation Services
- Memorial Ceremonies
- Veteran Services
- Cremation with Memorial Service
- Funeral Services
- Payment method
- check, discover, visa, mastercard, cash
- Serving Cities: Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas
- Offers full funeral home and cremation services but not limited to any religion or any communities,Open 24/7
Family-owned and operated
BBB A+ rating
Licensed Funeral Director
- Selected Independent Funeral Homes,National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA),Green Burial Council,International Cemetery,Cremation & Funeral Association (ICCFA),Association of Independent Jewish Funeral Directors (KAVOD),Jewish Funeral Directors Association (JFDA),BBB accredited
Kraft-Sussman Funeral Service, Inc.
- Funeral Information & Advisory Services, Crematories, Funeral Directors, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services
- Other Information