02/12/2016Provided by YP.com
Ryan Derrick was terrific to work with during the most difficult time in our family's history. Nothing you did for us was unappreciated. Thank you for everything.
01/11/2016Provided by YP.com
I couldn't be more happy with how well we were treated by the staff members from Derrick Funeral Home. I could go on and on about how great they were with us. I would have no problem with recommending them to others.
12/15/2015Provided by YP.com
Everything during out service was perfect. I don't think it would have went as well without the help from your staff members.
11/17/2015Provided by YP.com
Ryan & staff..you are all such great people. You work with others during the hardest times of their life and somehow you alleviate some stress, and make things a bit easier. I don't know how that is possible, but my family and I are grateful.
10/26/2015Provided by YP.com
Bless you all. Ryan and his staff are the greatest representation of professionalism, while showing great compassion for our family. You all made this process a little easier.
08/31/2015Provided by YP.com
You all made the memorial service easy. I would recommend anyone go here.
More Business Info
Locally, Family Owned & Operated
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Funeral Services and Arrangements, Cremation and Pre-Planning Services, Memorial Services, Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
- Payment method
- check, cash, discover, visa, mastercard
- Located in the Lake Geneva Business Park Conveniently off of Highway 120
- 4th Generation Family Owned Business
Licensed Funeral Director
Licensed in Wisconsin and Illinois
Licensed Insurance Intermediary
- NFDA - National Funeral Directors Association,WFDA - Wisconsin Funeral Directors Association,Lake Geneva Chamber of Commerce,Rotary Club,Sons of the American Legion,Dementia Friendly Funeral Home in Walworth County
- Funeral Directors, Crematories, Funeral Information & Advisory Services, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes