12/19/2017Provided by YP.com
Updated: MORE bizarre, and I just called the police.
After leaving review, the owner from Texas Plumbers in van came to house POUNDED on door SUPER hard, throws paperwork (my receipt apparently), and says I know where you live - meaning he is coming back to damage my property? Got him leaving driveway on video. Just filed a complaint with the Texas State Board Plumbing Examiners.
USE these clowns at your own risk!
Bizarre to say the least. Plumber not helpful. Wants ME to find the issue. I want you to find the water leak coming out of my wall and give me a estimate on repairs. Um, why did I call you.
Say they are paperless and I will get a receipt via email. I email a few days later to get a copy via email, and
they say I have to call? Really call to get a paperless receipt, ironic, no?????
Wow! "Bizarre" to say the least! There is no way to respond to these insane allegations. “No good deed goes unpunished.” We believe we’ve done everything within our power to try and make you happy. It seems nothing is possible. Hope you find peace in your lifetime. Please stop calling our office and harassing the employees.
11/20/2014Provided by YP.com
Texas Master Plumber comes out to your home and gives up front pricing before any work is performed. There is no trip charge...I promise!
05/21/2014Provided by YP.com
Great customer service. Came out same day and fixed the problem quickly. I'll call them again!
We're glad you had a positive experience and hope you do use us again if needed.
04/15/2014Provided by YP.com
Had a dishwasher leak, so called this company based on good reviews I read here, but not impressed. Appointment was scheduled from 12-2pm, but plumbers didn’t show up until 4. No call to say they were running late, I had to call to find out why they hadn’t come yet. They weren't able to fix the problem, said we needed to buy a new dishwasher. Was charged $150 for the trip charge, even though the ‘trip’ to our home is a whole 4 miles away. Just be aware, of the steep trip charge even if they don’t fix anything.
I am deeply sorry you feel you have had a bad experience with Texas Master Plumber. We call ever customer when in route to the home and even show up to knock on the door when we are in the area.. We certainly do not charge a trip charge, ever! We ran a cable through you kitchen sink drain to clear the stoppage at your husbands request and we do not work on dishwashers or appliances, as we explained to your husband before clearing the drain. We strive for excellent customer service and are sorry you were not there to meet the plumber on site and make any decisions. If you have anymore plumbing issues, we hope you would give us another opportunity to show you what kind of services we provided for your husband. Thank you for your input and informative review.
10/01/2013Provided by YP.com
I have found my new plumber! They were great. Great company!
09/08/2013Provided by YPmobile
Excellent same day service. On-time and the job was done right. I have found my new plumber.
05/22/2013Provided by YP.com
COUPONS ARE GREAT AND SO IS THE SERVICE!
Thank you for the kind words and we hope you call us again if you need a plumber.
05/16/2013Provided by YP.com
great staff! Wide variety of flags and banners!
01/31/2012Provided by YP.com
Hi everyone, I want to recommend Ronnie Goyne and Texas Master Plumber to you. They are one of the best plumbers in Houston. I have had the privilege of working with Ronnie for over a year now on his website and online marketing and I have seen his dedication to service to his clients. I can honestly that they are experts in their field. They are a qualified master plumber. They have quick response times and know their industry. Give a call.
01/24/2012Provided by YP.com
Dude..give Texas Master Plumber a call, they are fast, know what they are doing and won't charge you to death on every little thing. They cam to my house and fixed my water heater lines and saved me from having to replace my sheetrock!
09/18/2011Provided by YP.com
My mother-in-laws 60 year old pea trap disintegrated late Friday afternoon. Before noon Saturday Peter, an apprentice plumber showed up and within minutes gave me a reasonable estimate. I watched the entire procedure and just before he was finished he identified another very obvious problem and gave me a couple of fixes. I told him what I wanted done and he repaired it in a very short time. He had one problem with the plumbing that was older than his father and a quick phone call brought the answer.
I was pleased with the work and the young man’s polite, knowledgeable attitude.
More Business Info
A Qualified Plumber!
Texas Master Plumber
- Business History
- Texas Master Plumber opened in 2005 as a sole owner/operator and have grown into one of the best and most dependable plumbing service companies in the Houston area. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and our company has grown on the core principals of trust and value. We started off with a man, a truck, and a dream. The dream became a reality and grew with the help of our loyal customer base. Texas Master Plumber only hires the most qualified licensed plumbers with experience in the plumbing service and repair field. We fix it when it breaks and it takes a special skill to diagnose and offer repair and/or replacement options. So, all of our plumbers are licensed by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners. Texas Master Plumber is insured with more than 3 times the insurance required by law to ease your mind with concerns about liability. We make it right to make you happy.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun ClosedHoliday Hours 2020/01/01 ClosedHoliday Hours 2020/05/25 ClosedHoliday Hours 2020/09/07 ClosedHoliday Hours 2020/11/26 ClosedHoliday Hours 2020/12/25 Closed
- Bradford White Water Heaters repair, replacement and installation. Rheem Water Heaters repair, replacement and installation. Water Pipe repair, replacement and installation. Sewer Drain Pipe repair, replacement and installation. Gas Pipe Leak repair, replacement and installation. Gas Appliance installation. Faucet repair, replacement and installation. Toilet repair, replacement and installation. Drain repair, replacement and installation. Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services. Hydro-jetting services. Water service repair, replacement and installation. Gas Testing and Inspections. City Permits. Code upgrades. Plumbing repair, replacement and installation consultation.
- A. O. SMITH WATER HEATERS, AMERICAN STANDARD, AMERICAN WATER HEATERS, BRADFORD WHITE WATER HEATERS, PERLICAN WATERS FILTRATION SYSTEMS, PRICE PFISTER, RHEEM WATER HEATERS, STATE WATER HEATERS, TOTO, delta, kohler, moen
- Payment method
- amex, check, visa, mastercard, cash
- Dunbar Estates
- Same Day/Next Day Service. Phone call when technician is dispatched to your property. Upfront pricing before any work is performed. Qualified licensed technicians dispatched to every job. Professional Grade Materials and Fixtures are used on all new installations. We carry over three times the General Liability Insurance required by law. All of our employees provide Exceptional Customer Service. All repairs, replacements, and installations are guaranteed. And Much More!!!
Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners: Responsible Master Plumber License #36151
TEXAS MASTER PLUMBER, LLC.
- Social Links
- Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Backflow Prevention Devices & Services, Building Contractors, Drainage Contractors, Garbage Disposal Repair, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Gas Lines-Installation & Repairing, Heating Equipment & Systems, Leak Detecting Service, Plumbers, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Small Appliance Repair, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment, Water Heater Repair, Water Heaters, Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service