Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
Write a Review281-890-0784
OPEN NOW - Closes at 11:00pm
7525 Cypress Creek Pkwy, Houston, TX 77070
Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrees, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.OWNER INFORMATIONBill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
11/09/2012Provided by YP.com
Great service and food.... enjoy!
08/24/2012Provided by YPmobile
We've been going here for a long time and have always enjoyed our meal. Over time it's gotten more crowded and about the only time you can get in during a weekend without waiting is to get there when they first open. Sometimes we just get Take Out to skip the crowd.
02/03/2008Provided by YP.com
Never had a bad meal here. But, it's always crowded. Love their salad and breadsticks.
More Business Info
Hungry? New Giant Stuffed Pastas are here—and they won’t disappoint.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri - Sat: Sun:
- New Giant Stuffed Pastas are here—bigger, cheesier, more flavorful. Join us at Olive Garden for our hot, out of the oven breadsticks and unlimited soup or garden fresh salad. Our menu selection has something for everyone, including classic and filled pastas, chicken, seafood and beef dishes, topped with our made from scratch sauces. Our classic Italian dishes like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo are made fresh from our kitchen to your table. Don’t forget to pair your appetizer, entrée or dessert with one of our wines or specialty drinks to make your trip a truly special occasion. <br> <br>Make your event unforgettable with Olive Garden catering! Offering both pickup and delivery options, we work around your schedule. Whatever dishes you choose, our food will taste every bit as good as it does in our restaurant, and are prepared to order for each pickup and delivery— so you can always impress your guests.<br> <br>For a cozy night in, order online and pickup any of our dishes to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Snuggle up next to a warm bowl of Minestrone soup and enjoy Olive Garden’s fan favorite breadsticks, no dishes or cleanup required. <br> <br>Delicious Italian-inspired dishes, shared with the people you love are what make Olive Garden feel like home. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Price Range
- Willowbrook Mall
- Willowbrook, Willowbrook Mall
- Other Link
- Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants
- Other Information
Cuisines: American, Family Style, Take Out, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine