04/16/2020Provided by YP.com
Bonilla has done a half dozen or so jobs for me and my clients.They are honest, timely and very communicative. I highly recommend their services.
07/18/2019Provided by YP.com
Repairs made 11 years ago are still good. Requested a estimate recently for the other side of the house. Mr. Bonilla arrived on time and estimated that though the measurements were a "little" off, he wouldn't recommend a immediate need to lift the foundation. He could've drawn up a bill to repair it and I would have gone ahead with his estimate. Now that's what I call a honest man. He even went as far as to repair a 2 ft wide repair hole that came loose from the original job!!
More Business Info
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
- |Foundation Raising|Foundation Raising|Concrete Foundations|Slab Foundations|Patios|Crack Repairs|Concrete Piling|Foundation Leveling|Foundation Leveling|Concrete Piling|Mud Jacking|Residential Foundations|Pier & Beam Foundations|Pilings|Pier & Beam Foundations|Sinkholes
- Commercial, Residential
- Payment method
- mastercard, amex, check, discover, visa
- Serving The Greater Houston Area
- Tiffany Gardens, Southwest Houston, Central Southwest
- Free Estimates For Home Owners
- English, Spanish
Member of B.B.B. of Texas
Bonilla Foundation Repair
- Social Links
- Home Improvements, Foundation Contractors, House & Building Movers & Raising
- Other Information
Services: Pier and Beam Repair, Residential Foundation Repair, Commercial Foundation Repair, House Leveling, House Foundation Repair, Foundation Repair, Cracked Slab Repair, Home Foundation Repair
Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext.