11/10/2017Provided by YP.com
After performing an electrical evaluation of our home, Jon K. spent hours here completing many small electrical projects needed to make us safe. My mind is now at ease!
Jon is the ultimate in courteous, respectful and professional people. We have complete confidence in the electrical work Jon completed for us today. Thank you!
07/01/2017Provided by YP.com
I have to say"Good company, nice and professional technician!"would like to hire them and recommdand to friends.
11/22/2016Provided by YP.com
I'm sharing my complete disappointment in this company. Be careful working with the staff if you live in an older home like ours. Rodenhiser installed central a/c in our home 2 summers ago. The a/c system severely affected subsequent heating in our home. (ie no heat in the kitchen). They moved the thermostat, removed the 3 zone system, which caused a complete heating imbalance.They now think the ducting system is totally inadequate and want several thousand dollars more. No way and No mention of this at the time of the AC Sale. (9k). Buyer beware.
10/12/2016Provided by YP.com
Daniel C. showed up right at the beginning of the appointment window to perform scheduled maintenance on our HVAC equipment. He was extremely professional and thorough in the service he performed on our boiler and related equipment. It was a real pleasure talking with him while he worked, and I am extremely satisfied with the experience. This company has high standards because I have only had positive experiences with their employees, and Daniel was a reflection of that.
05/13/2011Provided by YP.com
Super service. There were three plumbing jobs I needed done, and Rodenhiser turned up on time, got all three done in four hours, cleaned up and left. Everything working perfectly. They also give you a firm pricing proposal before any work is started, not some loose estimate. The purpose is to review the pricing with you beforehand so there are no surprises or hidden extras, Once the price is agreed, you can look forward to excellent service.
More Business Info
"Nice people...great service!" since 1928
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Extra Phones
- Sales and Service of Heating and Cooling Equipment, Plumbing Repairs, Heating Repairs, Air Conditioning Repairs, sump pumps, Drain Cleaning, Bathtub Install, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters; Air Conditioning Replacement, Boiler Replacement, Forced Hot Air Replacement, Duct Work Repair and Installation.
- American Standard , Buderus, Carrier, Delta, Grohe, Honeywell, Kohler, Mirabelle, Mitsubishi, Moen, Pfister
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, check, financing available, debit, cash
- Free consultations for new heating and cooling systems.
- English, Spanish
- A+ Rated BBB NATE Nexstar EPA Lead Safe
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Electricians, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Lighting Contractors, Plumbers, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Heater Repair, Water Heaters