Photos & Videos (39)
07/14/2016Provided by YP.com
I would like to thank Mr. Carpenter and his entire legal team. My close family friend was charged with serious federal charges and facing a mandatory 10 year prison sentence. Alec kept us informed throughout the entire process and made us feel very comfortable from the beginning to the end. The co-defendant ended up receiving 5 years and my friend received federal probation. This was a very difficult case for all of us and Alec and his office were amazing. I cannot thank Alec enough and I highly recommend this firm. They truly are the best. Thank you!
More Business Info
Serious Criminal Offenses Require Serious Experience
Board Certified Specialist in State Criminal Law
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Criminal Law defense, DWI's, DWLR's, Assaults, Larcenies, Drug charges, and various kinds of Motor Vehicle offenses (including speeding tickets).
- Payment method
- cash, master card, check, visa
- Located in Downtown Greensboro, in the First Citizens Bank Building
- Downtown Greensboro
- Centrally located in downtown Greensboro, Free Parking
- Board Certified Specialist In State Criminal Law, Member Of North Carolina Bar Association, Member Of The American Bar Association
- Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys