12/27/2019Provided by Yellow Pages
We called Power Pro this morning at 8:30 AM, and Eddie R showed up before 9:30 AM.
Thank you Eddie for explaining to us the cause of the problem and how to avoid this from happening again.
Thank you Power Pro for excellent communication and your professional service.
We highly recommend using Power Pro.
04/18/2018Provided by Yellow Pages
I was told they would arrive in 90 minutes or less, and they did. But that's where my positive comments end. I wasn't given all of the necessary information prior to work. Then Sean said that he would be using a camera to see what the problem was. I asked him to not use the camera, because I know that would cost extra. Then he said that the amount he already told me included the camera. Later I found out from the company I usually go with told me I should have received a copy of the film from when he put the camera in the line. I called the following day and I was informed that I would have to pay an additional $250 and then they would make a copy and mail it to me. They also gave me an estimate for repairs in the amount of $4,400. I then had the company I usually use, Carns Rooter, and they came out to see what was needed. He told me that it should not be any more than $1,200. I will NEVER go to any other plumbing company again. If they can't come out, well then I will just wait until they are available!
02/16/2018Provided by Yellow Pages
Jose came out to are property and figure out the problem right away. He made some phone calls, explained to me the problem, how it would be fixed,and the amount. Everything was right on they did the work and Jose was on the job the whole time. The outcome was great it was a big job and I will be calling Jose back if we ever have any more plumbing problems. Thank You Jose
I recently utilized the services of Power Pro Plumbing for a major plumbing problem at my residence.
Everything from the initial consultation to the final inspection was conducted in a professional, courteous and caring manner. All questions and concerns were addressed and the work was completed in a timely manner with minimal disruption.
I am completely satisfied and would recommend this company to anyone in need of plumbing services.
01/29/2013Provided by Yellow Pages
THese guys arrived at my house within an hour of my call. They were very personable and respectful..(they even wore booties in my house) The issue was a leak in my ceiling but it was only dripping. Carlos and has assistant cut a very small hole in the ceiling and repaired the leak immediately with minimal damage to my celing. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a MUCH LARGER job and they were careful to limit the damage and fix the issue. Thank you for great service at a fair price!
01/29/2013Provided by Yellow Pages
01/11/2013Provided by Yellow Pages
Great service at a great price! (Use the coupons, they work!)
01/11/2013Provided by Yellow Pages
Power Pro Plumbing was quick, efficient, professional and very fair! I will use them again!
02/09/2012Provided by Yellow Pages
Before the plumber,Carlos came, I asked for pricing. The office said the plumber has to decide when he gets there. I checked with competitors afterwards and all priced for $99 over the phone. It was a simple drain clogged in the bathroom sink. He said $150!. I said I have usually paid $75. He said if I remove the trap myself, it would be $100. Fine, it took me 5 minutes. All took him totally 15 minutes. So his company is getting $400 an hour?! Really.
On the plumber van was senior discount. When my older neighbor asked for a bid he said he will do it for $150 dollars instead of $160.
This company hires Spanish speaking people as plumbers and office, and sadly pay them little. Yet charges the English speaking people prohibitory pricing, and not having a pricing list?
I feel afterwards I had to take a shower. I hope it doesn't break!
Here at Power Pro Plumbing we strive to meet the needs of all our customers in a professional and affordable manner. We have served thousands of customers in LA and Orange County and have multiple references that will attest to our commitment. We regret to be informed that our service did not meet our standards and will be happy to review your concerns and answer any questions you may have. Here at Power Pro Plumbing we are proud, and consider it an asset to have diversity In all levels of our organization. From our team of technicians, management and office staff we are all here to help. Feel free to Contact me if you have any further questions. Thomas Allen
05/13/2011Provided by Yellow Pages
I would never recommend this company to ANYONE. Horrible service and I found out that they have a specific plumber from their anaheim office that has a residential burglaryon his record. They should run background checks on their employees before sending them into peoples houses. If i remember correctly his name was George.
More Business Info
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Garbage Disposals|Tankless Water Heaters|Sinks|Boilers|Custom Plumbing & Heating|Root Destroyer|Sewer Pumps|Sinks|Heating Systems|Waste Digestant|Catch Basins & Traps|Safety Valves|Forced Air & Hot Water Systems|Catch Basins & Traps|Water Heaters|Sewer Lines & Sewer Systems|Garbage Disposals|Pumps|Water Heaters|Outdoor Sprinkler Systems|Septic Systems & Tanks|PEX Tubing|Industrial Pumps|Gas & Oil Furnaces & Boilers|Tankless Water Heaters|Well Pumps|Fixtures|Kitchen Fixtures|Drainage Systems|Heat Pumps|Replacement Parts|Sinks|Solar Water Heaters|Water Heaters|Bathtubs & Showers|Toilets|Bathroom Fixtures|Flush Valves & Parts|Water Heaters|Sewer Pumps|Boilers & Water Heaters|Handicap Fixtures & Supplies|Faucets|Toilets|Bathtubs & Showers|Energy Efficient Systems|Toilets|Drain Traps|Custom Plumbing & Heating|Wells|Energy Efficient Systems|Floor Drains & Gutters|Flush Valves & Parts|Energy Efficient Systems|Misting Systems|Residential & Commercial|Residential & Commercial|Water Heater|All Major Brands|Garbage Disposal|All Major Brands|Septic Pumping|Code Violation Repairs|Electronic Line Locating|Drain Maintenance & Repair|Trenchless Repair|Grease Traps Cleaned|Pipe Repair|Emergency Plumber|Emergency Plumber|Sewer Repair & Replacement|Shower Repair|Odor Removal|Storm Drain & Catch Basin Cleaning|Septic Tank Treatment|Video Inspections|Plumbing Installation|Sewer Cleanout Installation|Pipe Thawing|Water Leaks|Sewer Lines|Drain Repair|New Plumbing Installations|Bath & Kitchen Remodeling|Water Main Repair|Drain Trap Treatment|Repiping|Hydro Jetting|Electronic Leak Detection|Rooter Service|Drain Maintenance|Leak Detection Services|Plumbing Installation|Leach Lines|Fire Sprinkler Systems|Hydro Jet Scouring|Trenchless Repair|Trenchless Cleaning|Leach Lines|Electronic Leak Detection|Video Inspections|Pipe Thawing|Rehabilitation|Copper Piping|Electronic Leak Detection|Emergency Cleanup|Fixture Replacement|Unclogging & Cleaning|Leak Detection Services|Electric Snake Service|Elect
- Amana, American Standard, Ao Smith, Bio-clean, Bradford White, Delta, Drainmaster, Drainvision, Elkay, Goulds, Grohe, H.b. Smith, Honeywell, Kinetico, Kitchenaid, Kohler, Lennox, Maytag, Moen, Myers, Pipe Shield, Root Destroyer, Roto Rooter Pipe Shield, Scour Jet, Universal-rundle, Wolverine Brass
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, master card
- Serving Los Angeles and Orange County for over 30Years
- English, Spanish
Better Business Bureau
- BBB Accredited Business
- Plumbers, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Heaters