06/02/2015Provided by YP.com
The service is always dependable and has always gone above and beyond to help me out. Customer service has always been friendly and willing to do anything to help as well. The newly redone outdoor grill patio showroom has given me several ideas as I am about to make one myself. I will be calling KB Johnson for all the materials needed!
06/02/2015Provided by YP.com
In addition to great propane service, I have had an excellent experience dealing with KB Johnson Oil in helping repair both my propane grill and expensive Viking stove. The grill was old and pretty well shot, or so I thought. It is a Broilmaster and the outside was still in great shape, but all of the insides were in bad repair. That included the burners, grill grates and even the briquettes. My husband had tried to get parts to fix it, but no one seemed to have them. I mentioned to my representative that I guess I was just going to get another one, and he sent a repairman out to quote the repair. It was done fast and efficiently and within a reasonable budget (much less than a new unit). I was so impressed that I asked for a quote on refurbishing my Viking Range. The 20 year old stove is now in excellent condition, a result I only could hope for! Good Job KB Johnson! Thank you.
I RECENTLY ORDER 75 GALS OF GAS FROM KG OIL COMPANY AND NEEDED A SAME DAY DELIVERY BUY WAS TOLD THEY COULDN"T UNLESS I PAY A EXTRA 75 DOLLARS ON TOP OF THE ALREADY 200 DOLLARS I JUST PAID.DO YOU THINK THAT'S GOOD BUSINESS,OR THEY ALLOWED TO DO THAT TO PEOPLE IN NEED .THE COLDEST NIGHT EVER I GOTTA WAIT I THINK THAT'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLES NEEDS
KB Johnson did a fantastic job rebuilding my Viking Range - It is getting on in age - about 20 years and they put all new burners on the stove top and oven igniters in the lower ovens to make this stove work perfectly now. I was afraid i would have to be replaced, but the experts came out and found all of the parts or new equivalent parts and got her working just like new! Much better solution than having to replace the whole thing -- not to mention much more cost effective!!!
We have used this company for 18 years. Have always had excellent service.
I had a tank that was leaking and called Hal about the problem. He had someone come check the tank and said it was repaired and filled the tank. 1 week later our gas logs stopped working so I turned the gas off at the tank. This was at the end of the winter so I waited until the next year to have the logs repaired. When the repair man turn the gas back on to check the logs the tank was empty. Hal blamed everything but the tank that was leaking taking no responsibility for the tank or the money I had lost . He was unprofessional to say the least. The tank was removed the next week and I would advise anyone to stay away from this company.
Their tank was at our house when we moved in, being a little lazy we have used them for the last 4 years going through the same grilling every time we ordered gas paying them $60 a year to provide them a place to store their rusty defective tank on our property. Hopefully it will go empty in the next couple of days so I can have them retrieve it and we will no longer have to suffer with their service.
03/29/2013Provided by YP.com
The rusty tank that KB Johnson charges me $60 a year to store on my property is about empty. I can't wait to call them to come get it, but it has to be empty as the valve leaks and it can't be cut off. Can't think of a good experience I've had with this company. They should make the employees watch King of the Hill so they can see how a true propane dealer is suppose to treat their customers.
We have been customers for over four years and have found K.B. Johnson to be a great company to deal with. My daughter recently had an issue with another propane supplier and Hal Johnson went above and beyond the call of duty to help her resolve the problem.
I have never been their customer but they did have a tank on my property for 7 years and claimed it was not theirs. There was no identification on it so I was able to finally get another company to fill it. Then, after 7 years they show up at my door unannounced claiming it was their tank. Well, I told them to get lost and then I start getting billed for tank rental! I called the rude secretary and told them to come get the tank. Thankfully, I was planning on switching to natural gas so I don't have to deal with these shady "good ole boys" who have been taking advantage of the poor people of Fuquay for years.
More Business Info
Delivering the Greatest Value Per Gallon Since 1921
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
- Full service propane provider, bulk petroleum delivery, and appliance install. Gas logs from Heatmaster, Monnessen, Peterson and more. Gas grills and accessories from Broilmaster, Wilmington Grill, Fire Magic, AOG, Phoenix and more. Rinnai tankless water heating systems
- Broilmaster, Empire Heaters and Logs, Fire Magic, Heatmaster, MoBox Marine, Phoenix Grill, Primo Grills and Smokers, R.H. Peterson Logs, Rinnai, Vantage Hearth
- Payment method
- debit, discover, visa, cash, check, mastercard
- Located directly beside the Sheetz in Fuquay-Varina, at the intersection of 401/Main Street and Highway 55!
- Fully operational gas log showroom and outdoor kitchen area
Insured and Licensed
- Town of Fuquay Varina Chamber, Town of Angier Chamber, North Carolina Propane Gas Association, Petroleum Marketers Association of America, National Propane Gas Association, North Carolina Petroleum and Convenience Marketers
- Other Email
- Major Appliances, Barbecue Grills & Supplies, Diesel Fuel, Fireplace Equipment, Fuel Oils, Gas Companies, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Gas Logs, Gas-Liquefied Petroleum-Bottled & Bulk, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Stoves, Industrial Oils, Kerosene, Oils-Fuel-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Petroleum Consultants, Propane & Natural Gas, Utility Companies, Water Heaters
- Other Information