09/14/2012Provided by Yellow Pages
Great attic insulation job on a hot day. A/C works great now. Vry neat and clean.
09/12/2012Provided by Yellow Pages
Just had my home insulated by Thermal Barriers Inc. The crew was very polite, neat and payed close attintion to details. Tom the owner, was very through in his presintation and answered all my questions. This is a top-notch ferm. I highly recomend. 5 star.
08/12/2011Provided by Yellow Pages
Thermal Barriers, did a great job on my insulation and window replacement. Tom's crew were very courtious, neat, and kept me informed as to progress. Its hard to believe that in 2 days.....WOW... new windows that work! Attic insulation went just as easy. I did have to wait till we got out of the 90's though for instalation. Now my A/C works like it should. Can't wait for lower oil bills. Thankyou Tom, Luis, Edin, Freddie and Carlos,you guys did a great job.
More Business Info
Insulate for economy and comfort. Quality work at a reasonable price.
- Extra Phones
- Residential and light commercial insulation retrofit contractor. Specializing in Blown-in, Batt, Rigid board and Spray Foams. Re-insulation of attics, sidewalls, garage ceilings and crawl spaces. Sound control for condo's, offices, bathrooms. Attic and soffit vent installation. Window replacement, Vinyl, Wood, Aluminum. Doors, Storm and prime. Only The Safest Materials Used
- Celotex, Certainteed, INSULSAFE-sp, Johns Manville, Mercury Excellum - windows, Owenscorning, Proper-vent
- Payment method
- check, financing available
- Over 40 Years of Experience, Owner OPerated, Free Estimates, Residential Specialist, Licensed & Insured
- CHIF approved contractor LEED-SAFE certified contractor
- Home Improvements, Energy Conservation Consultants, Insulation Contractors, Windows, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation