Looking for Heating Equipment & Systems in Everett, WA?
Answer a few questions and we’ll get you free estimates from local businesses.Find Pros
Photos & Videos (2)
During our routine maintenance appointment, the technician suggested that we get an air scrubber since we have allergy sufferers in the house. We have noticed a great difference! The technician could have just installed a new one and charge me full price, but he happened to have one where it was installed, but the customer changed their mind, so it was not "new" but not used either. He offered it to me at a fraction of the full price. That is great customer service!
I feel like people are more inclined to write bad reviews rather than good. But as a customer I want to know when others have had a good experience and if/when you hire CM heating you will notice right away their reviews show it in their customer service!
I recently had a new furnace and A/C unit installed in my house. I shopped around and got 3 different quotes and CM was more affordable than the others so I booked my install. The process was easy and stress free from A-Z. Holly was amazing in helping me set up all the appointments from consultation to install, she's very friendly and happy to answer all my annoying questions!
When it came to the day of install I was blown away at how professional the team at my house was. Jimmy was amazing at explaining everything he was doing throughout the day and made sure I understood each step, I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!
C.M. Heating installed a heat pump system for me. I did a lot of shopping before choosing them. Everyone, from the office staff to the field staff are so friendly and knowledgeable. It made me feel more comfortable. The guys arrived on time, looking very professional in their C.M. Heating uniforms worked very hard, and explained things to me before leaving. I am a very happy customer! AND, all of their installations are backed by a 2 year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT! I have recommended them to all my friends and family. THERE'S NO BEATING C.M. HEATING!
CM Heating is an incredible company.
From the values CM Heating upholds, to the culture and the people, (and not to mention the partnership with Make-A-Wish,) it is truly inspiring.
What I think is one of the most important things about this company is that they will always do right by their customers, and you really couldn't ask for anything more.
They take pride in their work and their appearance, so you certainly can't mistake a CM Heating employee!
I can't say enough about this company, and their slogan absolutely rings true!
CM Heating is friendly and gets the job right! They are a company that you know you can count on and they make you feel like part of their family! I would and already have recommended them to my friends and family!
CM heating is a top notch company! Everyone I dealt with, from the office staff to the crew that came out to my home was so kind and helpful. I would certainly recommend them to my friends and family!
11/30/2016Provided by YP.com
My experience with CM Heating was overall very good. I was frustrated that they did not make it in the time frame they gave me of 8-12, but I did receive both an e-mail and call at around 11:50 to let me know that they were running late. When the technician arrived I was impressed with how well mannered he was and that he put stockings on his feet as soon as he walked in. I admit that I know nothing about fireplaces (which is what I had repaired) and I was taken by surprise when I found out that the repair for my pilot and thermocouple was $679.22 (including tax and diagnostic), but I am told that is the standard price in this area. The tech. (Charles) was very patient with the many questions that I asked him and took the time to walk me through what I will need to do to keep the inside clean and also how to turn the pilot on and off. I don't usually write reviews but I was compelled to write this one after hearing that the owner gives $10 to Make-A-Wish for each review that is written. My daughter is a cancer survivor and I can't think of a better foundation to support.
11/03/2016Provided by YP.com
I renovate houses and it seems every time I have some kind of furnace or ducting issue to resolve. CM has been there every time taking excellent care of me, for a surprisingly affordable cost. I can't imagine calling anyone else.
We selected CM Heating over a few other companies we received quotes from regarding replacing our furnace. We were impressed with the entire process from start to finish, and in the professionalism shown by the entire staff. They provided us with options that fit our needs and budget and answered all our questions. The installation was well done, looks great and works great.
I used this service, the man arrived late by a couple hours, he cleaned my gas fireplace and tried to save me money by just tightening a loose wire. 127 dollars later the first place goes out two days later. they said they would have to do another diagnostic test again $$$. the following winter *today* they said they would come between 12-4 at four I called the business and asked where was my repair man. They informed me he was running late and would be there within 2 hours. (why couldn't they have called me and told me that?) I told them forget about it.
07/14/2010Provided by YP.com
CM Heating installed a furnace and air conditioner for me in my home in Everett. They had great customer service and the installation looks fabulous. I recommend them!
More Business Info
Your Comfort Is Our Concern. Call Us Today!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Air conditioning, furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers, heating and cooling, central air, coils, indoor coils, heating units, cooling units, humidifiers, thermostats, air exchangers, comfort systems, install, service, cleaning, repair, air quality, indoor air quality, air cleaning, air purifying, energy consumption, environmental cleaner, energy conservation, energy saver, energy efficiency efficient, gas, electric, temperature control, climate control, oil, heat, air, asthma, allergy, filter, AccuClean, pollen, filtered air, allergens, air filtration, allegiance, humidity, perfect fit, whole house air filtration system, breathe easier, variable speed furnace, high efficiency, heritage, all aluminum, moisture control, thermostat controls, digital thermostat, programmable, financing, credit terms, warranty, tax credit, energy tax credit, customer care certified, NATE certified, dealer, local, sales and service, contractors, air conditioning systems equipment, heating equipment, air conditioning equipment, furnace equipment, furnace sales, furnace cleaning, air conditioners, air conditioning dealers, air conditioning suppliers, air conditioner service, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, heaters, installation, high efficiency systems, HVAC, reliable, trouble-free HVAC, top rated. Systems: Packaged systems, communicating systems, geothermal systems, indoor/outdoor, and light commercial. Series: Platinum, Gold and Silver.
- AccuClean™, AccuLink™ Communicating System, American Standard
- Payment method
- discover, amex, visa, cash, invoicing available, check, mastercard, all major credit cards, debit, financing available
- Customer Care™ Dealer; N.A.T.E.
- Heating Equipment & Systems, Air Cleaning & Purifying Equipment, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties