We Specialize In Hard To Find Quality PartsContact Us
02/08/2016Provided by YP.com
The owners are extremely knowledgeable, we had a water leak underneath the house, well both Darlene and her husband told us exactly what we needed and how to fix it. She even went as far as to give me her personal cell phone number in case we needed something else if hey were close, she was just a phone call away. Highly recommend them.
07/22/2015Provided by YP.com
This place has awesome service! 5 Star Service. Extremely helpful and knowledgable which sets them apart. Price on some items seem high while on others very reasonable. (ei: skirting = great price) I would highly recommend, and do!
More Business Info
Specializes In Hard To Find Quality Parts!
WE SPECIALIZE IN HARD TO FIND QUALITY PARTS!
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Mobile Home Improvement Supply
- Home Improvement Supply
- Hurricane Storm Panels
- Aluminum Screening
- Mobile Home Parts
- Screen Doors
- Fiberglass Screens
- Mobile Home Skirting
- Flair-it, FlexMend, Sharkbite, Thetford, Valterra, VentLine, AP Products, Camco, Elixir Industries, Kaycan Vinyl Products, Phonix Faucet, Pocohontas Aluminum Company, TieDown Engineer
- Payment method
- cash, master card, visa, amex, discover
- We are located on the access road of 37 exit 130, on the north bound side. Mair's is located 2 miles north of Braunig Lake. Call for directions!
- East Central San Antonio
- Social Links
- Mobile Home Equipment & Parts, Building Contractors, Cabinet Makers, Cabinets, Door & Window Screens, Door Repair, Doors, Frames, & Accessories, Fine Art Artists, General Contractors, Glass Blowers, Home Improvements, Home Repair & Maintenance, Manufactured Homes, Mobile Home Repair & Service, Modular Homes, Buildings & Offices, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Screens, Shutters, Siding Contractors, Siding Materials, Stair Builders, Storm Windows & Doors, Windows
- Other Information
Parking: Self, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Free Estimates: Yes