Photos & Videos (1)
More Business Info
Do not leave your loved ones in a state of confusion. Remember that probating a Will ensures that your wishes will be honored in a Court of Law.
- Business History
- Practicing in El Paso, Texas since 1978. I began my career as a public servant, rising to First Assistant County attorney and serving as primary legal counsel to Sheriffs Leo Samaniego and Jimmy Apocada. I have also been in private practice where I worked in the areas of personal injury and probate. I have decided to focus my practice entirely on Probate. I assure you that my clients have always left my office satisfied and content in he fact that they have protected the most important people in their lives.
- Mon - Thu 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa, mastercard
- 1413 Montana Ave. El Paso, TX 79902
- El Paso High
- Attorneys, Elder Law Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
- Other Information
Free Consultation: No