Photos & Videos (6)
11/09/2011Provided by YP.com
We replaced a sliding door and two windows for about $3,000. The energy efficiency is definitely better than it was but frankly for this amount I wish it were better. I still have to keep my shades down if it is really cold. Their service was lousy. The lead time is 8-12 weeks from the factory. They never called to give me updates, etc. I was the one to call to ask if the windows were in and they said, "Oh yeah, it's here would you like to schedule your installation?" THEN when they got here the door was ordered wrong and opened the opposite way. They said they would place a rush on the new one but it didn't get here any faster. Again, I had to call to ask where it was. No one from the office ever called to apologize for the wrong door. THEN, the sliding screen was not installed well so they had to come out to adjust it. All the while the guy was telling me that I was pushing on it when I closed it so it wouldn't meet at the frame. I don't like the screen at all. There is no handle, nothing to grab on to to close it and in order to open it you have to unlock it every time. THEN, last week I got a letter from the salesman I worked with saying he had moved to another firm. His last name is Gravina! (Now that's an awkward family Thanksgiving.) I don't think I will use them again. Wouldn't use Champion either-their sales guy blessed me out when I said I was using Gravina's.
07/29/2011Provided by YP.com
I chose Gravina's based on the newspaper ad that assured the length of time in business. I did not make an appointment but was courteously greeted, window types were explained, and when I made my selection, I was pleased that I was able to negotiate a price within my budget. Gravina's picked up half of the cost of the lead inspection. Everything that was performed as promised. It's a great place to feel confident about getting good service and fair pricing.
06/21/2011Provided by YP.com
Service was excellent. Would reconmend Gravina's for their service and products
06/12/2011Provided by YP.com
The people that did the installation were very good, very polite and very accommodating. I was a little disappointed that the windows weren't cleaned before they left. They were ok but I would have thought they would have been cleaned as they were installed.
06/06/2011Provided by YP.com
The team that installed the windows was prompt, advised us of their progress and seemed to know what they were doing. They did a great job.
05/23/2011Provided by YP.com
The salesmen and installers were courteous, on time, very professional. I have used Gravina's for another window project and now for doors. Top Notch!
05/17/2011Provided by YP.com
Excellent products and service. Gary Gravina had superior product knowledge and was able to help us determine exactly the right windows to suit our home. The installers were also excellent and enjoyable to work with. The twenty-two windows were installed without breakage or incident, and the windows all fit perfectly. I couldn't believe how close the measurements were. The installation team showed great care in keeping our pets in the house and safe during installation, something that was important to us. I definitely recommend Gravina's and would use them again - in fact, we are getting ready for our second phase installation of nineteen more windows with Gravina's.
04/18/2011Provided by YP.com
My wife and I were so turned off by the high-pressure, used car tactics if some of Denver’s more visible window companies. But Gravina’s Windows and Siding came in and impressed us with their courtesy, professionalism, and vast selection of windows that would accommodate virtually any conceivable need or price range. Their installation crews were courteous, neat, and thorough! This outfit is very sharp- very smart and provided unprecedented customer care and service to my wife and myself. The few normal installation glitches that arose were promptly and thoroughly taken care of. I would not hesitate to recommend Gravina’s to anyone looking for quality and value in and windows and who DON’T appreciate high-pressure, low quality salesmen in their face.
04/15/2011Provided by YP.com
Gravina’s put windows and siding on our neighbors’ house. My wife and I were so impressed with the quality, care and workmanship that we called Gravina’s for a price on our own home. WOW is all I can say! The prices were fantastic and the people were among the finest and most professional I have ever dealt with. Our house is so much warmer, quieter, and energy efficient that I wish we had done this years ago. We just love our new windows and would highly recommend Gravina’s Windows &amp; Siding to anyone looking for great value and comfort in windows and siding.
03/30/2011Provided by YP.com
These guys were great!
Did what they said they woud do - on time and courteous for a great price
03/28/2011Provided by YP.com
I worked with the owner, Larry Gravina and I have to say that they did a great job! I have an older home in Denver and needed all of the windows replaced. They were on time, clean and priced the job right. The windows are high quality and I would recommend Gravina's to anyone needing replacement windows.
02/02/2010Provided by YP.com
We had our whole house done. They came out and measured everything without problems. Installation was different. We have wood trim and we had to stain the new trim to match. There were a few gouges where they cut too deep and the wood putty doesn't take stain well. One window seal was obviously crooked and the whole window had to be replaced, which too months to get. For getting the most expensive triple pane windows, we thought we had gotten top of the line, but I was wrong.
More Business Info
Denver's Most Referred Window Company
Call Us Today!
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun Closed
- Wood & Vinyl Replacement Windows Are Not All The Same What materials are best for my new wood or vinyl windows, especially in Denver and Colorado? Vinyl: Low-grade vinyl can bend, bow, and discolor leaving your investment all for not. Many lower grades are less expensive. For Colorado replacement widows, it's best to use a higher-grade vinyl, such as virgin or composite vinyl, because of the amount of UV rays we are exposed to at 5280'; above sea level. Our exposure to UV rays will ultimately fade most things from its original color; however a high-grade vinyl will diminish fading to a minimum as well as fade evenly. Low-grade vinyl could oxidize, warp, blister, peel, and swell in just a few years. Virgin Vinyl: Virgin vinyl is rugged, durable, and virtually maintenance-free. The material's low thermal conductivity makes it a good choice for window manufacturing. It assures that our windows will never rot, peel, blister, swell or deteriorate from corrosion or pitting. Virgin vinyl features through-and-through color compounding, so your windows will never require staining or painting. Wood-Clad: Wood-clad windows are wood inside and a maintenance free product on the outside; such as aluminum, fiberglass, or vinyl. Wood windows allow for the option to stain or paint your windows inside whichever color you choose. Wood-clad windows are traditionally double the cost of vinyl windows. * Vinyl-Clad Aluminum * Fiberglass * Wood-Clad Fib
- * Jeld-Wen * MI * Simonton * Sunrise * Pella * Milgard * Great Lakes * CertainTeed * Ami * Amerimax * Alside * Vista * Fairfield * Andersen * Plygem * Atrium
- Payment method
- amex, check, visa, discover, mastercard
- South Platte, South Denver
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Windows, Building Contractors, Distributing Service-Circular, Sample, Etc, Home Repair & Maintenance, Metal Windows, Siding Contractors, Storm Windows & Doors, Vinyl Windows & Doors, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation, Wood Windows
- Other Information