Photos & Videos (5)
More Business Info
Mission:To serve as a community resource, bringing high quality and affordable behavioral and addiction treatment to those in need.
- Business History
- "Charter Oak Lodge" opened its doors in 1941 and has been providing behavioral health treatment services at the same location ever since.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Extra Phones
Front Desk: 626-966-1632
- chemical dependency treatment, intensive outpatient program
- Payment method
- visa, mastercard, insurance
- Take the Grand Ave. exit from either the 210 freeway (go south) or the 10 freeway (go north) and turn east on Covina Blvd. Hospital will be on the left.
- Free assessment and referral services are offered. Call 800-654-2673, available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- English, Spanish
California Department of Health Care Sevices
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Charter Oak Recovery Center
- Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Hospitals, Mental Health Clinics & Information, Mental Health Services
- Other Information
Services: Emergency Services, Psychiatric Services/Adult, Alcohol-Chemical Depend, Rehabilitation Services/Outpatient, Dietary Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Pharmacy Services, Organ Bank, Diagnostic Radiology Services, Psych Only, Organ Transplant, Radiation Therapy, Social Services, Outpatient Services-InHouse, Occupational Therapy Services