Your Instant Moving QuoteGet Quote
02/15/2011Provided by YP.com
The General Manager started right off by lying to me about the payment method. This was the critical point in who I had to hire based on my company's policy. Once he had my household items, they wouldn't release them until we met their demands. While my employer jumped through waiver hoops, review boards, signatures, etc., my wife, 2-yr old daughter, and myself enjoyed ourselves sleeping on the floor on borrowed blankets in an absolute barren house in winter...Not a fun time.
Prior to the move, the very same manager told me that there was a minimal amount of coverage that would equate to some depreciated value were there a claim later. I didn’t mind the smaller coverage given the price of the upgrade. Two months after submitting my claim, he told me it was to be denied. The whole claim. I'm not sure that it's legal, but it most certainly is unethical.
I would not use this company, or any affiliates of it, again.
edit - The VP of the company came back and fulfilled the insurance claim. She seemed to be actually concerned with finding out what had happened to cause the problem. As bad as the move was, I felt a lot better that someone in the chain cared enough to do anything. Hopefully the GM has been taught better morals, but I was very impressed with the final actions.
More Business Info
We Move Your Life
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Household Moves, Corporate Relocation, International Moves, Government & Military Moves, Commercial Moves, Specialized Moves. Free Estimates, Flexible pricing and payment options, Move coordination, Expert packing, loading & hauling. Excellent customer service, Expansive network of agents, drivers, and employees.
- Wheaton World Wide Moving
- Payment method
- visa, discover, master card, amex
- Cragmoor, Northeast Colorado Springs
National Association of Senior Move Managers, American Moving & Storage Association, Better Business Bureau, Promover.
- Wheaton World Wide Moving is proud to have a variety of partnerships that offers their customers special discounted pricing and service options, including the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), which awarded Wheaton World Wide Moving the 2020 Margit Novak Award for Excellence in Senior Move Management. They also partner with the National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE). Wheaton World Wide Moving also has a long history of donating their time and resources to charitable organizations they believe in, such as: Give Kids The World Village, a nonprofit resort in Central Florida that offers cost-free, week-long vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families.
- Other Emails
- Movers, Movers & Full Service Storage, Movers-Commercial & Industrial, Relocation Service