Looking for Windows in Cincinnati, OH?
Answer a few questions and we’ll get you free estimates from local businesses.Find Pros
Photos & Videos (1)
07/03/2007Provided by YP.com
I needed a 36" door that wouldn't break the bank and the guys at tri-state helped me out....
More Business Info
We make windows & supply exterior building products; but our goal is to help make our community a better place.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Patio Enclosures
- Clubhouse Decking and Railing, Earthwise Windows and Doors, James Hardie Siding, Lemeuix Wood Doors, Lincoln Wood Windows, Masonite Doors, Plygem Stone, ProVia Storm Windows & Doors, Variform Siding, Wasco Skylights
- Payment method
- cash, check, discover, master card, visa, debit
- West End
- Being a resource to our local community is a long tradition at Tri-State. Our first location was donated to the Cincinnati Opera where it still functions as a storage facility. Our second and current location is has over the years served as home to Elementz, Drysdale & Associates Training Facility, and remains home to the Cincinnati Ballet. We also support the Over-the-Rhine Brewery District, Habitat for Humanity, The Cincinnati Community Development Corporation, Miami University Center for Community Engagement, NKY Restoration and the Enzweiler Apprentice Trades Training Program
Energy Star Partner
- Northern Kentucky Home Builders Assc. Over the Rhine Brewery District Cincinnati Apartment Association Cincinnati Preservation Association NKY Restoration
- Other Email
- Windows, Building Materials, Hardware Stores, Patio Covers & Enclosures, Siding Materials, Storm Windows & Doors
- Other Information