01/20/2018Provided by YP.com
Over the years (30 plus years), have used Sears Home Services for appliances and have always been very happy with the service and technicians! In particular, the most recent dryer repair was handled very quickly and professionally by James! Thank you!
07/31/2017Provided by YP.com
Dishwasher repair. When we originally made the appt. they said the tech would be there that following Thursday. They didn't show. CS told me it was the following Thursday after that. So we waited another week. It's now been two weeks. We are a business and only open until 5p. They had the appt from 545-745 PM! So we had to wait another two weeks. Then got a call saying the tech was sick and yep, you guessed it. Had to wait again. CS actually tried to explain that they are very short staffed. Not my problem. After a little over a month we finally have the dishwasher fixed. Horrible. I wish we didn't have warranties on this because I really dread having to call them for anything.
03/05/2017Provided by YP.com
It was a disaster! After the technician left, I waited one day to do laundry and when I did the exact problem happened again which was the reason for my call! I don’t know what happened and I stood there and watched all that he did to solve the problem and when it was tested, it worked fine. I was lucky that I bought more warranty so it could be fixed aain which will be this Friday.
01/04/2017Provided by YP.com
They arrived early, worked constantly until finished. Only issue was they weren't able to take the old washer insides with them and they were the outer tub rings which were very heavy and difficult for us to get rid of. They didn't have room in their truck apparently, since the replacement parts were shipped directly to us. I was astounded that the replacement parts cost more than a new washer. But, we had the warranty, so it didn't cost us the $958.00.
09/12/2016Provided by YP.com
Service technician seemed knowledgeable and very courteous.
To make repair a part was needed. Part was ordered online by technician. After 5 weeks without any communication I placed call to Sears Repair. After being disconnected twice on telephone by hard to understand phone reps I placed third call and was give local contact phone # for out-sourced service technician. Is this good customer service?
07/30/2016Provided by YP.com
The tech arrived within the time window, was courteous and knew what he was doing. The service call was a Master Protection Agreement annual checkup on all appliances. A second tech was going to arrive late in the day to service our washer/dryer. The first tech simply added the washer/dryer to his worksheet so I wouldn't have to wait around for the other tech - that was great customer service.
07/04/2016Provided by YP.com
Resourceful. Thorough. Friendly. Courteous. Repairs completed in timely and professional manner. Very satisfied. Would recommend.
10/25/2015Provided by YP.com
Sears techs arrived within the time frame I was given, were courteous and completed the job as soon as the new part arrived a few hours later. I hope this part lasts longer than the last one that was installed a little less then a year ago. I bought a more expensive machine than I previously had, thinking I would get longer service out of a Maytag. My cheap dishwasher lasted 15 years without ever running into a problem. I can only rate the service of the technicians, and that was great.
10/21/2015Provided by YP.com
Sears tech came out this month and arrived at the last minute of the time frame to arrive. He was in a hurry checked out a few things and called it a day. No coil check for cleaning and just plain and simple seemed to be in a big rush. For the cost of this service agreement I expect a lot better check up for my refrigerator. Seems like the quality of the service is getting worse and the cost higher.
10/21/2015Provided by YP.com
Had Tech here on Saturday the 17th. fixed heating problem on dryer only to go out the next day. Tech back on Monday the 19th, fixed heating problem again, went out next day. Tech comes back today the 21st I hope today it gets fixed. techs were great/nice, I'm just not sure what is going on with the dryer.
10/15/2015Provided by YP.com
Technician arrived on time, answered our questions and completed the warranty service agreement work promptly. We could not have asked for more. Thank you
More Business Info
Sears is the #1 Appliance Services Provider according to IBISWorld Inc. market share data. Call or Click to Schedule your Service. We're the Kenmore experts.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Sears Home Services is number one in appliance repair. We offer In-Home Repair & Maintenance Services for the following: Washers & Dryers, Refrigerators and Freezers, Cooking Appliances, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Riding Mowers, Snow Blowers and more! We also offer multiple solutions for all budgets, and service most brands regardless of where you bought it. Trust the Appliance Repair Experts at Sears. For expert repair services, Call 1-800-280-5986 for more information.
- 3com, Ace, Acer, Addison, Admiral, Adobe, Adobeair, Agrifab, Air Quest, Aiwa, Amana, Ambassador, American Standard, Americana, Apple, Aprilaire, Arcoaire, Ariens, Armstrong, Asus, Ati, Averatec, Bard, Bosch, Bose, Briggs&Straton, Brother, Bryant, Caloric, Campblhsfld, Canon, Carrier, Casio, Cerwin Vega, Char-Broil, Cisnet, Coleman, Comfort, Companion, Compaq, Craftsman, Craftsman Pro, Creative Lab, Crosley, Day & Night, Dell, Delonghi, Delta, Denon, Dirt Devil, Dunkirk, Dynamic, Eager 1, Ecowater, Element, Ema, Emachines, Ennox, Epson, Estate, Eureka, Euro-Pro, Fedders, Fiesta, Fisher, Fisher Paykel, Frigidaire, Fuji, Funai, Galaxy, Gateway, Ge, Ge Profile, Generac, Gibson, Glow, Goodman, Harmon Kardon, Health Rider, Heil-Quaker, Hitachi, Homelite, Honda, Horizon, Hotpoint, Hp, Husqvarna, Ibm, Ikea, Imperial, Infocus, Inglis, Intercity, Intl Cmf Prd, Janitrol, Janome, Jbl, Jenn-Air, Jensen, Jvc, Kawasaki, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Kenmore Pro, Kitchenaid, Kohler, Lawnboy, Lenovo, Lg, Lifestyler, Lifetime, Liquid Video, Lite-On, Luxaire, Mackissic, Mage, Magic Chef, Magicpak, Magnavox, Maker, Makita, Maytag, Mcculloch, Milwaukee, Mirus, Mitsubishi, Modern Maid, Msi, Murray, Nec, Nikon, Nordyne, Norge, Odak, Ohiosteel, Oneida Royal, Panasonic, Payne, Philips, Pioneer, Polaroid, Polk Audio, Portercable, Poulan, Proform, Quasar, Rca, Reebok, Reliance, Rexel, Rheem, Robins/Subaru, Roper, Royal, Royal Sover, Ruud, Sampo, Samsung, Sears, Sentry, Singer, Skil, Snapper, Snow
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- 24/7 Customer Support - 90 day satisfaction guarantee on parts and labor
- Major Appliance Parts, Appliance Installation, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Exercising Equipment-Service & Repair, Lawn Mowers, Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing, Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Major Appliances, Range & Oven Repair, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Small Appliance Repair, Small Appliances, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Tractor Repair & Service, Vacuum Cleaners-Repair & Service, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair