07/26/2017Provided by YP.com
Checked them out on BBB and their A+ rating was enough for me. The guys that came out to move us was great. Got it done quickly and we are completely satisfied. They earned their tip!
11/15/2014Provided by YP.com
Additional comments from earlier post:
Think I'm just a disgruntled customer? Please do yourself a favor and do a BBB search...they are not accredited and have an "F" rating with 3 outstanding complaints as of this posting (SOON TO BE 4TH!) I wish I had done better research on this company. Demanded CASH upfront...and wanted a signature before they would release/unload my purchase they were subcontracting for. Told if I wouldn't sigh and give $$$ up-front they'd just leave and charge me an additional $250 to bring it back...gave them the cash and they dropped it in my driveway and demanded an additional amount to move it approximately 60 feet! That's where I got the comment: "For an additional $75 all your problems will go away!" BEWARE and do the research.....don't just take my word for it...go do the BBB!
This post must be spam! See our A+ BBB rating at https://www.bbb.org/cincinnati/business-reviews/movers/d-r-movers-in-cincinnati-oh-1157986
02/23/2017Provided by YP.com
My experiance with DandR movets was incredible! They moved swiftly but carefully. They treated by piano like a precious treasure. That's what it is to me. The men were very friendly but professional. The price was the lowest around .
01/25/2016Provided by YPmobile
Great job D & R movers. I did my home work and called around to get estimates. D & R Movers were by far the least expensive. I also checked them out on the web and I liked there reviews. They came out right after the snow and got me moved. My guys where very quick and treated my belongings with care. The weather was not on our side but they where not affected by it at all. I was very pleased with the service. I recommend this D & R Movers to anyone needing movers. My mom is getting ready to move and I have to move her. But not this time. Im going to have her use D & R Movers also which will save Me time and money. Great job D & R Movers
12/17/2014Provided by YPmobile
I ended up setting my move at the last minute. D & R Movers where able to fit me in the next day. They moved me into a storage a few months ago. They moved me in a 2nd floor apartment in just under 1 1/2 hours. I new it would be quick because it only took them just under 2 hours to move my furniture into storage. I was able to still go to work. My movers did an outstanding job. They set up my bed, attached the mirror to my dresser,and put my kitchen table back together. So if you are looking for a Cincinnati moving company. Look no further. They saved me money by fitting my furniture in the smallest storage possible, and when they moved me into my new apartment, I was able to go back to work that day. With the money that D & R Movers saved me I paid for the move and I tipped my movers. Another great job!
01/10/2014Provided by YP.com
These guys are great. On time, got it done and off the clock without charging me extra money. What more can you ask for.
03/09/2013Provided by YP.com
Thanks for allowing us to serve you again!
05/18/2012Provided by Citysearch
I am so disgusted with this company. The guy that drives the white SUV is a real jerk. He screams and yells at people and is so disrespectful. Not only is it disheartening to be yelled at but he was screaming in front of 20 or more people. What a real a$$ and so disrespectful to woman D & R Movers will never ever get my business. Pay the extra because you get what you pay for.
01/04/2012Provided by Citysearch
I rarely review businesses, but the time and money value of D&R Movers was so exceptional that I had to share my experience. Setting up the move was a breeze, and while they don't have a fancy website like their competitors, their receptionist was patient and answered all my questions. (I believe there is only one receptionist, so if you can't get through during normal business hours try calling back later that day.) Adrian and Rob not only had great, personable attitudes, they moved me from a studio to a one bedroom, up FOUR flights of stairs in UNDER TWO HOURS! I spent $180, (not including tip), and it was worth every penny. These guys were superb!
A few other points:
Nothing was damaged during the move.
I felt like their truck and (free!) furniture padding was clean and in good shape.
They arrived right on time.
Be prepared to pay in CASH! I knew this only from reading previous reviews; no one from the company mentioned this to me.
09/23/2011Provided by Citysearch
I usually move myself with the help of family and friends. I didn't have the resources to move myself and I'm not getting any younger. So I called around and found that D&R Movers had the best price (2men @ $70/hr) These guys were very professional they didn't scratch or break anything. I always break something and scratch up my walls. These guy didn't scratch my new walls at all. They broke down my bed and furniture and put them back together. They helped me set up my new house. I will never move myself again. I called U-Haul and after truck rental and the time I would be off work it would have cost me more to move myself. I will recommend D&R Movers to everyone
09/16/2011Provided by YP.com
I had an 2 bed room apt. these guys were running like they were racing. To beat it all I think they were having fun. These guys were very professional. They did not break or scratch anything, and I checked because I was afraid since they were running sometimes that would have damaged something. But nope I couldn't find anything damaged at all. They completed the move within the 2 hour minimum It cost me $180 and I got moved and unpacked in one day. Which saved me a second day of pay because I could go back to work the next day. Thanks D & R Movers.
09/16/2011Provided by Citysearch
We have always moved ourselves because hiring a moving company was easily $1000. My friends canceled on me at the last moment and I found these guys. They were great, they were professional, got all the stuff on the truck so we didn't have to make to trips like I had planned and saved me a ton of money. This is the way I am moving from now on.
08/16/2009Provided by Citysearch
I hired them to move my furniture a week prior to the actual move. First, they arrived four hours late, did not bother to call and notify me that they were going to be late, and when they arrived the ""head"" mover was rude and disrespectful. ultimately, I had to hire new movers the following day. This company is ran horribly and with no regard to satisfying their customers. Do not use this company.
06/30/2009Provided by Citysearch
This was the worst experience I've ever dealt with hiring movers. Within the first 10 minutes of moving my furniture they destroyed my $600 Sauder, Genuine Solid Wood, Computer Armoire. The tried to cram it on the truck, got it jammed in between the ramp and the top of the moving truck and instead of stopping and trying another angle, they continued to push and cram until it snapped directly down the middle. DESTROYED it!! I immediatly called the Manager, he agreed to pay me 16.cents per lb and quoted me a reimbursement pay of $180. It's been over six weeks since I moved and have not heard a word back from this company. BTW, the mover from D&R that was
""in charge"", immediately began to lie and deny that he was at fault; however, I did have witnesses. He then became beligerent and began unloading the boxes he started to move into my driveway. I called another local Cincinnati mover that day, (Apache Movers) they fit me in the next day and the service from Apache was excellent. I am recommeding Apache to all of my friends, peers, co-workers etc. Will never ever use D&R or will never recommend them to anyone!
05/22/2008Provided by Citysearch
D&R movers did a wonderful job. They were very fast -which sometimes you worry they may prolong the move to make more money. Their goal was to be effeicent and fast! They were very polite and worked hard. They were very kind in their care of items. They made usre things were covered and put away in the right places. They were flexible.Nothing was broken except a light bulb and really that was our error for not packing it! But so far everyhing looks ok. We have not opened all boxes. But they were personable and very organized. They knew how to coordiante all the items in the truck. I have had people help me move before and my stuff had been damaged. These guys are down to earth and have great customer services. There wonderful!
More Business Info
Get moving with the help of D and R Movers Cincinnati! Call us today! (513) 921-1968
- Business History
- With decades of experience moving families and businesses, we know what it takes for a successful move. To help you, we offer a variety of services to make your move easier. Whether you are moving across the neighborhood, or across town or whether you are doing the packing, or you are going to rely on D and R Movers Cincinnati to provide a full service move, we are here to help.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Our moving service are Complimentary, obligation-free estimates,Friendly, honest, reliable service;Competitive pricing;Residential-to-residential moves;Prompt pickup, transport and unloading from or to any number of locations;Email and telephone confirmations;Polite, well-presented moving experts;Complete packing services;Furniture disassembly and assembly;Intra-building moves (moves within the same building);Labor-only moves;Truck loading and unloading;Heavy lifting for home organization or staging;Storage unit pickup and drop-off
- Payment method
- check, debit, visa
- Servicing Cincinnati, Fairfield, Hamilton, Sharonville, and more. Call Us Today for a free estimate!
- East Price Hill
- D and R Movers Cincinnati Also Move Pianos, Hot Tubs, Big Screen TVs, Refrigerators, WashersDryers, Pool Tables, Apartments, Homes, Businesses and Furniture. We provide safe, secure Moving for a great price.
- Whether its to accommodate a growing business or because you have found the perfect location, there comes a time in the life of every company when it becomes necessary to move at D and R Movers Cincinnati. We understand that when it comes to using a local commercial moving company to move your business, costly downtime is not an option. As your partner in office relocation, we will work with you on a progressive plan to ensure that you are always up and running.Our corporate moving services include:Assessment of building services, parking, and permits.Packing materials for all employees with clear, printed instructions for use;Safe transfer of furniture, equipment and supplies;Protective covering for floor.Customized move plan.Licensed, bonded, insured professionals.Contact us today for an estimate, and we will discuss your options for your next business move.
d and r movers cincinnati
- Social Links
- Storage Household & Commercial, Building Specialties, House & Building Movers & Raising, Movers, Movers & Full Service Storage, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Piano & Organ Moving, Relocation Service