Looking for Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service in Brooklyn, NY?
Answer a few questions and we’ll get you free estimates from local businesses.Find Pros
04/17/2013Provided by YP.com
I was on vacation in NY and had water damage on my iphone. The icons become unclickable, so I took it to this place and they fixed it in 20 minutes. I was so happy!!!! They did a fantastic job!
More Business Info
Most trusted iPhone repair company in Brooklyn!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Extra Phones
Manhattan location: 212-361-9979
Services we provide:
- iPhone Cracked LCD Screen or Cracked Glass Repair Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2G ($100), 3G (glass $60), 3GS (glass $70) iPhone 4 ($80), iPhone 4s ($95)
- iPhone Water Damage Repair ($80 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ $160)
- iPhone Battery Replacement 3G & 3Gs ($65) iPhone 4 ($80)
- iPhone Sound/Speaker Repair ($79)
- iPhone Volume and Mute Button ($79)
- iPhone Power button Repair ($79)
- iPhone Home button Repair 3G & 3Gs ($60) iPhone 4 ($80)
- Blackberry & HTC Smart Phones repair
- iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4 3.1.3 4.3.3 unlock service ($45 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ $70)
- iPhone 4 replacement back glass cover ($69)
- You donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have to spend $199 for Iphone repair!
- Payment method
- cash only
- iPhone repair Brooklyn provides FAST iPhone repair in Brooklyn New York (NYC) with the highest quality standards in the industry. Our certified technicians understand how important your device is to you and will show you why thousands of custome
- Gravesend, Southern Brooklyn
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Is the Glass Screen on your iPhone 4G Cracked?
Did you drop your iPhone 4G and now have a Original iPhone 4G front glass screen broken like this? We have been receiving an unbelievable number of iPhone 4G units in for repair. By far the number one issue is a cracked front glass. The glass is replaceable, so donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go buy another new iPhone just yet!
Your broken or cracked screen will be replaced with a BRAND NEW DIGITIZER/SCREEN! Our digitizers are OEM and once installed they look great. The key is installing them with the proper adhesives. DO NOT USE GLUE! Glues and epoxies have the ability to flow into the home button cavity. This will render the home button inoperable and they are very hard to find at this point! Using adhesives make the job mess-free and are guaranteed to NOT ruin your home button.
We understand that the information on your device is important to you. We assure you that you will not loose any data during our service.
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Cellular Telephone Service, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair