Photos & VideosBe the first to add a photo!
12/29/2017Provided by YP.com
Hap is the man! Great prices, Great service. Always professional, friendly and the facility is very clean!
05/29/2015Provided by YP.com
I just got off the phone with Strickers, Brad was not exactly enthusiastic to help me. No offers to help me in anyway. Me or my family have never had good service here over the years I do not know why I ever bother trying again.
12/28/2011Provided by Citysearch
I called Strickers in the AM (9:00 am approx.) for a broken car window (rear driver side) replacement that I needed. Hap found my part, and quoted me a fair price. I asked him 'Now what?' and he said 'What do you need?'
I told him...someone to get the part to me, someone to install it, and I would like it done tomorrow.
He told me to call his glass guy (F.M. Auto Glass 513-382-7336). I called Ken (F.M.) who not only installed the window the next morning, but he picked up the part at Strickers and saved me about a 50 mile round trip. The two 'major' glass companies told me 'I can't help due to the broken frame' and 'That will be about $900.00'. Stricker and F.M got me set up for $300.00 total. Right before Christmas. I'd call that very good service.
I purchased a transmission from Strick last fall and my car runs great! A year and half before that I bought a used engine. Now I have a new car! Anyone who needs to "fix" up their cars, need to contact Stricker for great results! I'm am thrilled to have a "new" car and no car payment! Thanks so much!
11/19/2009Provided by Citysearch
I called them to have them ship some factory steel wheels to me and they sold me a previous year models wheels that didn't even fit around the brake caliper however they were the correct lug size. I payed for the shipping to me but they will not pay for the shipping back to them even though it's their mess up. Originally Anthony told me that the factory size was 14"". Ford dealers has since said that was a lie. I called Stricker back after I figured out that what they shipped me wouldn't fit and Anthony tells me that the factory size was 15"" not 14"". Well this is two different pieces of information and come to find out they don't even have the 15"" factory steel wheels in stock. It sounds like to me they lied just to make a sale. With my company if we messup shipping or send the wrong part we do what UPS and FEDEX call a RS3A call tag. That means that we pay for the shipping back. At this point I'm out $260 because I already bought tires for the 14"" and now I can't return or use them. And the rims cost less than half that too. These people are crooked. Do not trust these people. Do your own research on them first and on the parts you need. Because once they pull a fast one on you they will drop you like a sack of rocks because their sales department clearly does not care about the customer or getting any return buisness. If you do use these people talk to someone else other than Anthony. Maybe someone else will know how to look up the right part numbers. If Stricker reads this then you should get rid of that imbecile. He will only bring your company down. And really you should at least have a GED if your going to work something other than fast food. This fool is a fizzle!!!
More Business Info
Computerized Inventory For Fast Location!
New & Used On-line Parts Inventory - Auto Repair
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Our large Inventory includes parts ( Domestic and Foreign ) such as, Engines, Transmissions, Transfer Cases, Axle Assemblies, Doors, Bumpers, Headlights, Taillights, Radios, Wiper Motors, Control Modules, Computer Modules, Front End Assemblies, Rear Clips, Hub Bearings, Mirrors, Starters, Alternators, AC Compressors, Air Bags, Fenders, Tires, Wheels, Suspension Parts, and more. Visit our website and check out our online inventory and purchase what you need today! Needing your parts installed? Contact our Full Automotive Service Department for all your installation needs. We offer New and Used Tires, Alignments, Oil Changes, Brakes, Shocks, Struts, Engine and Transmission Installations, and more. All installation work is done by our Certified Technicians.
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, cash, master card
- (513)-732-1152 (Within US), (800)-582-5405 (Outside US), Stricker Bros Inc. 4955 Benton Road, Batavia, OH 45103
- Computerized Inventory For Fast Location, Largest Selection Of Late Model Rebuilders In The Area. Lifetime Warranty Available For Selected Mechanical Parts.
- VRG-Vehicle Recycling Group, Automotive Recyclers Association.
- Other Email
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Salvage, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts
- Other Information