Comprehensive Automotive Repair Since 1961Contact Us
06/15/2017Provided by YP.com
After my third tour in Iraq, the Marine Corps transferred me to Colorado. I did not know any reputable auto repair shops until a friend told me about Stan’s Alignment. I first visited Stan’s Alignment in 2007 and still go there today because of their integrity. I had visited other shops in which they told me that my car needed this and that and this, but after visiting Stan’s Alignment, they were able to identify the main problem and fixed the problem without the extra this or that. I can go to my local shops in my area, but I would rather drive over 30 miles to get good quality service for all my cars. Some may say that’s crazy, but the savings that I received makes up for the over several thousand dollars that Stan’s Alignment have saved me over ten years of going to them. They know the “personality” of all my cars and know exactly what to remedy the problem.
12/12/2014Provided by YP.com
Great service, friendly people. My car drives straight as an arrow again. Most importantly they did not try to sell me something that I did not need.
There was a small miss communication and they took care of it with out a problem.
They have very reasonable pricing, acutally there standard pricing is cheaper than Meineke coupon price
03/15/2012Provided by Citysearch
I'm not sure if Stan's crew are crooks are just incompetent. I took my car there after a recommendation to replace a fuel pump. One year later, I've had to have it replaced again. Only this time from another mechanic who did it for half the price.
Second car? My Mom's. Same thing. Spent quite a bit of money on repairs, then when I went to sell it, the work was still of poor quality.
Not a good track record.
06/24/2011Provided by Citysearch
Today, June 24th, 2011.
Sears told me that I needed new struts all around (4)
and a rod in left front . About $798.00. Went to Stan's where I usually get an alignment and he looked at it for no charge.
Then Mike told me I needed NOTHING. He said I wouldn't need the work for about another year or so. Not to worry!
I was about to take off for New York, driving cross country from Denver, alone, a female.
What integrity these people have! Honest and not out to empty your wallet. I trust them totally. He made my day.
Diana Valencia Aurora, Colorado
05/16/2011Provided by Citysearch
We've had our cars serviced at Stan's since 1973, and before that my dad went there. When we lived in Vail, we'd drive the distance, we're in Boulder now, and do the same. Mike, Bob & the entire staff are the epitome of professionalism & integrity.
07/21/2009Provided by Citysearch
The price I paid was exactly what the estimate said it would be, the work was finished on time, and everyone was very friendly. If you expect wifi and fancy coffee, forget it, but if you want a job well done at a reasonable price, Stan's is a great place to go.
More Business Info
Family Owned & Operated Since 1961.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Complete Brake & Wheel Alignment Service
- Specialist in Total 4 Wheel Alignment
- Pick Up Trucks & Rv's
- Complete Auto & Truck Repair
- Total Four Wheel Alignment
- Twin I-Beam
- Truck Alignment
- Straight Axle
- Parts & Service
- & Service
- Up To 24 Wheels
- Payment method
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Northwest Aurora
- Social Links
- Brake Repair, All-Terrain Vehicles, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Springs & Suspension, Auto Transmission, Automobile Accessories, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automotive Tune Up Service, Forklifts & Trucks-Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems-Engine-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Truck Body Repair & Painting, Truck Service & Repair, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Wheels, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing