Call Us TodayContact Us
More Business Info
Past President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association "We Fight for your Rights"
Nationwide Immigration Attorneys
- Business History
- Born: Columbus, Georgia, August 20, 1942 Education: Vanderbilt University, George Washington University, B.A University of Georgia. 1965; J.D. University of Georgia, 1968 Editor, Georgia Law Review, 1967-68 Editor, Georgia State Bar Journal, 1967-68 Career History: Dale Schwartz is the author of various articles on immigration law and has served as the National President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (1986-87). He has been extensively honored for his contributions in the immigration law field and has been a frequent guest on national radio and television programs (Nightline, 60 Minutes, CNN, etc.). And, Dale Schwartz was elected to the 2012 Georgia Trend Legal Elite for Immigration Law, which is a listing of Georgia's top attorneys selected by peers.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Adoption Asylum Employment Based Labor Certifications Immigrant Visa Consular Processing Family Based Refugee Religious Workers I-130 Green Cards K-1 Fiance Visa K-2 Visa K-3 Spouse Visa K-4 Visa Battered Spouse Petition
- Suite 450 in the Rever Edge One building
Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at the Emory University School of Law for 25 Years
- Past President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Lawyers Club of Atlanta Georgia Bar Association American Bar Association Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law Admitted to United States Supreme Court Admitted to the Supreme Court of Georgia Chairman of the S.E. United States for the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation by Lee Lacocca
Schwartz Posel Immigration Law Group
Schwartz Posel Immigration Law Grp
- Social Links
- Immigration Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Immigration & Naturalization Consultants