Best Price Guarantee When You Book Direct.Reservation
12/16/2007Provided by YP.com
Hotel staff were friendly & efficient.Very nice hotel with several restaurants located within walking
distance.Is organized and clean I love it.
05/16/2011Provided by YPmobile
The room was not worth the money the tv reception was awfull
03/05/2011Provided by YPmobile
Wonderful place to stay.... We will be going back every year. Nice rooms and beat cont breakfast we have had. People were wonderful!!!!
07/24/2008Provided by YP.com
The Holiday Inn Express hotel mangers in Rocingham N.C are very racist towards their housekeeping staff and very nasty towards many of their guest. And what makes this even worst is the manager of this establishment knows whats going on and refuses to do anything about these situation. The manager also keeps tab on who and what guest are coming their for by snopping around in guest phone records. Also a lot of guest are not treated with respect if they are not members of their priority club just ask their ex guest at the rockingham Dragway. So if you want to stay somewhere nice clean and with friendly mangers stay at the Comfort Suites behind the Holiday Inn Express in Rockingham N.C!!!
05/29/2008Provided by YP.com
This was by far the best stay I have ever had! The room was immaculate and the staff is outstanding!!! The manager was always available and my every need was met. If you are ever in the Athens area STAY WITH THEM!!!!
05/07/2008Provided by YP.com
For a room to be properly serviced all items must be cleaned out, especially towels. If any item is found in a towel by a hotel guest after the room was serviced by the staff then the staff assumes that the towel was never used.
Not my idea of quality control or infection control.
This has occured at this hotel. It is fact not fiction.
It doesnt matter what was on or in the towels the staff failed. Correction- the staff did not fail they were simply following the directions given to them by Sue. The manager. If it looks clean dont wash it "It costs us too much money to wash towels"
Apparently this is the standard mode of operation at the hotel.
Did the person who used the towel before me have herpes on their lips?
Makes you think twice about staying at ANY hotel.
Sincerly - RAH
04/28/2008Provided by YP.com
The downstairs was nice but that was it. The rooms were horrible and I found hair in the bathtub and sink. I would never stay at this hotel again.
03/21/2008Provided by YP.com
My wife and I spent our honeymoon night away from home at the Holiday Inn Express and both the service (such friendly people) and accomodations were outstanding. The price is reasonable and this Holiday Inn was just recently built ! The pool and spa really made our stay that much more delightful! The breakfast was actually better than we have experienced at some of the more costly 5 star motels in chicago and other places.
We where surprised to find out that they make accomodations for pets also.
Thanks Holiday Inn for being top notch at what you do!
Robert and Tammie
02/15/2008Provided by YP.com
Fantastic accomidations, friendly staff, decent price to be on the beach. Good breakfast, I highly recomend this place. Everything is new and clean.
02/05/2008Provided by YP.com
Good location, nice rooms, reasonable prices.
01/26/2008Provided by YP.com
Holiday inn's the place to be for your vacation.
01/24/2008Provided by YP.com
nice place to go. The price is always cheaper than other hotels, and this is in better condition.
01/19/2008Provided by YP.com
My family and I were pleasantly surprise to find this great new value packed hotel in Delano. The staff was very friendly. The rooms and beds were very well designed and very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone on a budget. You won't be disappointed
01/16/2008Provided by YP.com
their breakfast was cold and sparse
12/26/2007Provided by YP.com
Showing there age!
12/24/2007Provided by YP.com
I rented the conference room many times for business purposes. The space was adequate, but the room was never set up the way I requested and the front desk staff was always slow and disorganized. I would not recommend this as a place to hold a meeting.
12/23/2007Provided by YP.com
Great Room and Staff very helpfull
12/19/2007Provided by YP.com
excellent chain with clean rooms, mostly non smoking, good offers for kids
12/18/2007Provided by YP.com
Hotel was very neat and clean. Staff is helpful and friendly. Comfy beds.
12/17/2007Provided by YP.com
excellent service at a good price.We always stay at a holiday inn and are never let down with the service and value.
More Business Info
Join IHG One Rewards. It's better to be a member. Book hotels direct at ihg.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these prices anywhere else.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Open 24 Hrs
- Extra Phones
Hotel Front Desk: 404-524-7000
- You may find yourself feeling particularly smart for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Express. With over 2,000 locations worldwide, you'll find comfortable, inviting accommodations with just the right mix of services and amenities all at very affordable rates. Stay Smart. Stay at Holiday Inn Express. With your comfort and convenience in mind: Still free. Now hot. Express Start Breakfast Bar. Our breakfast bar now features hot entrees as well as our exclusive cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast Coffee. Simply Smart Bedding Collection, our bedding will have you waking up feeling refreshed and recharged. Free High Speed Internet Access, enjoy free high-speed Internet access from your guest room. Our online concierge, eHost, is also available to assist with information about the hotel and the local area. Simply Smart Guest Bathroom Featuring the Stay Smart shower head by Kohler. IHG One Rewards. Earn points toward free nights, airline miles, or merchandise on every qualifying stay. Available at Holiday Inn Express hotels in North America only.
- IHG Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels Group, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Staybridge Suites, EVEN Hotels, avid hotels, voco hotels, Regent Hotels, Atwell Suites, vignette Collection
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, check, master card
- Downtown Atlanta, Fairlie-Poplar
- Fitness Center, Private Bath, Meeting Facilities Hotel Dining, Hotel Pool
- Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Greek, Spanish, Turkish
- Social Links
- Resorts, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Corporate Lodging, Hotels, Lodging, Motels
- Other Information
Price Range : Average
Pets Allowed: Yes, No