CLOSED NOW - Opens at 9:00am
538 S 500 E, American Fork, UT 84003
- Orem Address: 435 W Center St, Orem UT 84057
- Richfield Address: 125 East 600 North, Richfield UT 84701
- American Fork Address: 538 South 500 East, American Fork UT 84003
09/10/2016Provided by YP.com
I recently had a total knee replacement surgery and spent two weeks recuperating at Stonehenge Care Center in American Fork. Their facility is excellent. During the first week, several senior management came in to see me to check up on my care and make sure I was receiving everything I needed. The nurses and CNA's were so caring and attentive...I really felt pampered and watched over. The cleaning crew came in daily to freshen up my bathroom and empty garbage, do my laundry, etc. Physical therapists came to get me daily to workout in their excellent rehab area and within a week, I could immediately see a big difference in my being able to walk. By the time I left, I was ready to go home and manage on my own. For any future major surgery, I will definitely go to Stonehenge in American Fork and highly recommend it to anyone who likewise may need such a service as well as Canyon Home Care and Hospice.
08/30/2016Provided by YP.com
This building has wonderful staff and gives great care to all patients. The reviews above I'm afraid are inaccurate with misconstrued information.
11/03/2015Provided by YP.com
So many mistakes , too many to mention, and they have nurses who will lie to the patients, then lie to the staff saying they didn't tell the patient that. After 4 weeks of being there (my stay was suppose to be for 6 weeks) I asked for a transfer. My picc line was put in there and I kept telling them it hurt, all I got answered was "Do you need an anxiety pill, or would you like a movie", come to find out it wasn't even in the vessel and I had to get a new one put in, 3 in total. It was a nightmare from the first day to the last, The politics was unreal, Nurses telling me not to listen to a certain nurse and listen to them because they know more or they are a better nurse when it should be teamwork. I also watched abuse in the physical therapy room , I could go on and on,,,
10/01/2014Provided by YPmobile
My father has been there one week and fell
Hitting his head, hard.
No staff the dining room?
All residents with no supervision?
He is there for confusion! Weakness! stroke! Major fall risk....he is scared, combative, not a fun patient I imagine... BUT.... he is important to a lot of people!
Maybe they can just pretend it is one of their loved ones
No satisfaction or reassurance from administration...
More Business Info
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Extra Phones
Orem Location : 801-850-5454
Richfield Location: 435-896-2000
- We offer the latest, state of the art therapy equipment to help promote healing. We offer many different ways to increase strength and endurance, such as exercise bikes with games you can play while you ride. Our therapy gym is also equipped with several large flat screen TVs so our patients can relax and enjoy their favorite programs while doing their therapy.Some of the rehabilitation programs we focus on to meet your needs are:* Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation for Recovery from Coronary Bypass Surgery and Congestive Heart Failure* Degenerative Joint Disease* Dysphasia Management* Joint Replacement* Neurological Rehabilitation for Conditions Such As Parkinson's Disease* Orthopedic Rehabilitation for Fractures* Stroke Rehabilitation
- 20-99 Beds 24/7 Transportation
Licensed and Insured
- Other Link
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Nurses-Home Services, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Rehabilitation Services, Residential Care Facilities