Walgreens Home Care is a convenient one-stop resource for all caregivers.
Description: Walgreens offers Caregiver support, health resources and home care. Caregivers often manage more than medication, they have home care needs. Walgreens Home Care is a convenient one-stop resource for help with all these home-care needs.
You can expect:
• A medical assessment to develop a care plan for you
• Infusion and respiratory services
• Monitoring of your therapy
• 24-hour access to our healthcare staff
• Home delivery and setup of medical equipment and supplies
• Coordination of medical insurance claims
• Home respiratory therapies to treat conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema and chronic bronchitis, asthma and sleep apnea.
• Home infusion services to treat illnesses such as cancer, Crohn’s disease, serious infections and major digestive problems.
• Home medical equipment for mobility and independence, such as wheelchairs, canes bath safety products and more.
Featured Pharmacy Services:
• Prescription History
• Print Prescription Records
• Check Drug Interactions
• Drug Information
• Store Locator & Pharmacy Hours
• Prescription Savings Club
• Pharmacist FAQ
Pharmacy Tools and Solutions
• Immunization Guide & Records
• Medicare Information
• Specialty Pharmacy Solutions
For more information for yourself or a loved one, call us at 888-492-5442 or visit Walgreens Home Care.
Category: Home Health Care|Medical Equipment and Supplies
Home Health Care near Walgreens Home Care
Be the first to write a review Walgreens Home Care