A fresh skill set & key contacts can make all the difference in today’s market.
Description: Extension » UW Professional & Continuing Education
With hundreds of certificate and degree programs designed for busy adult learners, we’re not just an extension anymore. Whether you want to boost your career, start a new one, delve into your creative side, or just learn something new, UW Professional & Continuing Education is your key.
Reasons to enroll:
• Gain the knowledge and skills to begin a new career
• Refresh skills and gain a promotion or stay competitive within your current field
• Network with instructors, guest speakers, and fellow students who can become valuable contacts for future job opportunities
• Earn a highly regarded University of Washington credential for your résumé
• Explore fresh ideas and learn new techniques to spark your potential
Duration, location, and format:
A typical program is a sequence of three linked courses that you attend over three academic quarters, generally one night per week, either on the UW campus or at one of our satellite locations in downtown Seattle or Bellevue. Some programs are offered entirely online or in a combination of online and classroom format. Some programs are condensed to just one or two academic quarters, and others meet on weekends.
With more than 100 certificate programs to choose from, in a variety of formats and locations, you’re bound to find one that fits your needs.
Category: Colleges and Universities