University Of Chicago Medical Center
5841 S Maryland Ave
Tuesday 24 Hours
Monday 24 Hours
Tuesday 24 Hours
Wednesday 24 Hours
Thursday 24 Hours
Friday 24 Hours
Saturday 24 Hours
Sunday 24 Hours
At the forefront of medicine.
Open 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week
Description: The University of Chicago Medical Center (UCMC) has been at the forefront of medicine since 1927, when we cared for our first patients. Our mission is to provide superior healthcare in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each patient's dignity and individuality. To accomplish our mission, we call upon the skills and expertise of all who work together to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and further the knowledge of those dedicated to caring.
More than just a hospital, the Medical Center consists of:
• Bernard A. Mitchell Hospital, the primary adult inpatient care facility
• University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital, devoted to the medical needs of children
• Chicago Lying-in Hospital, a maternity and women's hospital
• Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine, a state-of-the-art outpatient care facility
• Regional Doctors Offices located throughout the Chicagoland area
• University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, one of the nation's premier medical schools
Medical Center physicians are members of the University of Chicago Physicians Group (UCPG), which includes more than 700 physicians and covers the full array of medical and surgical specialties. UCPG physicians are faculty members of the Pritzker School of Medicine.
Call today for more information!
Category: Hospitals|General Practitioners
General Practitioners near University Of Chicago Medical Center
Be the first to write a review University Of Chicago Medical Center