SAL Child Care Connection
When Choosing Child Care, Quality Counts.
3425 N Dries Ln
Description: The Child Care Connection is part of a statewide network of child care resource and referral agencies providing service to a nine county area in Central Illinois. Funded primarily by the Illinois Department of Human Services, the primary focus is on:
- helping parents locate child care which meets the parents' needs
- determining whether a family qualifies for assistance in paying for child care
- providing training for those who work with young children
- recruiting additional child care providers
- providing consultation on health issues in child care programs
We cover the following counties Bureau, Fulton, LaSalle, Marshall, Peoria, Putnam, Stark, Tazewell, Woodford.
Call to schedule an appointment, visit our website, or stop in as we welcome walk-ins to our facility.
Be the first to write a review SAL Child Care Connection