8:00am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
10:00am - 6:30pm
1:00pm - 4:30pm
8:00am - 4:30pm
Description: Welcome to Planned Parenthood of Waco!
Planned Parenthood of Waco is a non-profit confidential family planning clinic in Waco, Texas, and has been serving Central Texas since 1939. Planned Parenthood of Central Texas works to ensure that quality, comprehensive reproductive healthcare and education is available to all. We provide reproductive healthcare to over 8,000 men and women each year.
Our services include:
* Abortion Services
* Pelvic Examination
* Pap Smear to Check for Cervical Cancer
* Breast Exams
* Screening and Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
* Screening for Urinary Tract Infections and Diabetes
* Pregnancy Tests
* Low Income Gynecological Exams
* Male / Female Sterilization
* Non-Surgical Abortions
* Birth Control Methods( In Person or by Mail)
* Emergency Contraception
* Reproductive Health Care (annual Pap smear, breast exam and birth control supplies , provide quality medical services and unbiased information about reproductive choice,contraception, pregnancy and STD testing)
* Cervical Biopsy and Cryotherapy
We provide emergency contraception (also called "EC" and the "morning after pill"), which is a pill for women who have had unprotected sex and do not wish to become pregnant. EC reduces a woman's chances of getting pregnant if taken within the next 5 days.
We also provide reproductive health services to men. These services may include:
* Physical sexual health exam
* Testicular exams (along with teaching how to do a self exam)
* Urine testing now available for Chlamydia and gonorrhea
* Diagnosis of genital herpes and treatment for genital warts
* Family planning education
* Contraception (condoms)
* For men over 18, Plan B (emergency contraception) is available for purchase
* STD & Infection Tests and Treatment
In addition to the STD and infection tests we run at the Ross Ave. clinic, we have an in-house representative from the Waco McLennan County Public Health District who offers free HIV/AIDS and syphilis testing and counseling.
Our professional, caring, qualified medical staff is always here for you, and we are happy to provide you with the quality healthcare you deserve. Give us a call today for more details. References and testimonials are gladly provided upon request!
Non Profit Comfortable & Confidential Services
Category: Health Care Clinics|Counseling|Reproductive Health