Exceptional care for extraordinary lives.
Open 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week
Description: Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital is dedicated to the delivery of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Located in Wheaton, IL we boast a network of inpatient, sub-acute, outpatient sites and physician clinics throughout the greater Chicago area. The 120 private-room hospital, located on a 60 acre wooded campus, was founded in 1972 by the Wheaton Franciscan Sisters and is the only facility of its kind in the nation.
Research has shown that the sooner patients begin a comprehensive rehabilitation program, the more significant their gains may be. As an acute medical rehabilitation provider, Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital provides patients with comprehensive medically-based rehabilitation using an interdisciplinary team of experts.
Marianjoy’s inpatient programs and services include treatment for the following:
• Brain injuries
• Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal issues
• Spinal cord injuries
• Neuromuscular issues
Dedicated to patient recovery and health, the Marianjoy facility was designed with the patient and their family in mind. We strive to offer a warm, welcoming environment that nurtures adult and pediatric patients alike.
The 170,000 square foot facility has an array of unique features.
• Rooms are designed to accommodate patients and their families.
• Floors are grouped into areas of specific treatment and rehabilitation.
• An enabling garden offering patients the healing effect of interacting with nature.
• The labyrinth allows those who walk or wheel its path to pray, reflect, and meditate.
• Soundproof meditation room and two-story chapel.
• A cafeteria offers breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday through Friday.
• Free WIFI is available throughout the facility.
• Free cover parking is also available for the convenience of visitors.
Marianjoy is here to help you or your family member when you need it most. Please visit our website for more information about our services and facility.
Please call if you have any questions and need additional information.
Category: Hospitals|Rehabilitation Services|Physical Therapy