Call us today at 1-877-433-9249
Make updates to your business profile 24/7
my father was unattended for long with soiled diaper . He developed a rash. we moved him from there
MY GOAL NOW IS TO WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THIS PLACE.
My father passed away at Kindred Phoenix recently from undiagnosed MRSA that he got there. Stay far far away from here.
My Dad died due to MRSA contracted here at Kindred. Stay far away from this place.
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Please check your email for an activation link from Dex Customer Service. If you do not receive the email within an hour, check your spam folder.
Please enter your email address so that we can send you an email with a link to change your password..
Please enter your email address so that we can send you an email with a link to change your password.