Home Check Systems Inc.

http://www.homechecksystemsinc.com

(239) 261-6300

5272 Rain Tree Dr
Naples, FL 34113

Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm (show)

Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Saturday closed

Sunday closed (hide)

26.3024362 -81.808236
http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/home_check_systems_inc_-b107649

  • Visit Website
  • Email

Billboard - The latest coupons and news on this business!

What's New

Give us 5% of your confidence & we will earn the other 95%!

Licensed Home Inspections for Mold, Radon & Infrared Thermography.

Hours:
MON 9:00am - 5:00pm TUE 9:00am - 5:00pm WED 9:00am - 5:00pm THURS 9:00am - 5:00pm FRI 9:00am - 5:00pm SAT closed SUN closed
Description: Home Check Systems Inc. is a turn-key home inspection company located in Naples, FL serving Lee and Collier County. We offer home inspections, Chinese drywall inspections, radon inspections, thermal imaging, wind and roof mitigation inspections, and environmental testing. We are licensed mold clean-up and remediation professionals. As the oldest and most experienced inspection firm in southwest Florida, we've been helping families and businesses since 1974.

Commercial and residential inspection services include:

• HVAC
• Mold
• Radon testing
• New home punch-out
• Construction progress
• Wind and roof mitigation verification affidavits
• 3 and 4 point insurance inspections
• Dock and seawall
• Swimming pools
• Hurricane protection certification
• VA approved inspections

We are Florida State licensed and E&O insured offering professional pre-purchase inspections and EPA-certified environmental testing services. We are certified in mold and mildew, infrared thermal imaging and licensed EPA radon.

Call Home Check Systems for turn-key inspection services and you will only have to make one call!

Category: Home Furnishings|Green Home Ideas|Home Safety and Accessibility|Disaster Recovery|Damage Contractors|Property Inspection|Residential Furniture|Additional Home Services|Progressive Home Ideas|Hazardous Materials|Builders' Services|Residential Doors and Windows|Healthy Home Ideas|Residential Windows|Home Projects

Service Area: Serving: Naples Class FL (Metro), Naples FL, Fort Myers FL, Estero FL, Fort Myers Beach FL

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS (4)

Click Stars To Rate
0 / 100
0 / 4000
0 / 30
0 / 100
Incorrect please try again
Enter the words above: Enter the numbers you hear:

THEY ARE FULL OF EXCUSES.

by ANTHONY , 03/09/2012

THE SO CALLED INSPECTOR IS CLUELESS IN HOW TO DO AN INSPECTION, HE WILL INSPECT THE SAME THING LIKE 3 TIMES AND CHARGE YOU THE 3 TIMES.HE COMES OUT AS AN EXPERT BUT HE IS SCHIESTER!!

View all reviews for Home Check Systems Inc.