Hawkins Bingham & Miller is a Kingsport, TN, law firm that that specializes in personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout the Tri-Cities area and the entire East Tennessee region. Our attorneys, John Bingham and David Miller, have 60 years of combined experience handling personal injury and wrongful death cases, including the following:
• Truck accidents • Automobile accidents • Motorcycle accidents • Medical malpractice • Workers' compensation • Pharmaceutical drug injury • Defective medical device suits
We use our experience and skills to achieve the best result for our clients. Our qualifications are listed below.
• Board Certified Civil Trial Specialists by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and the TN Commision on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.
• "A" rated (highest rating) by Martindale - Hubbell ® a leading national directory of lawyers and lawfirms
• Top 100 Trial Lawyers - TN Mr Bingham and Mr Miller are members of the Top 100 Trial Lwyers - TN and The National Trial Lawyers...an organization composed of the top 100 trial lawyers from each state.
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum ® Mr Bingham and Mr Miller are life members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership in this organization is limited to lawyers who have won million dollar judgments or settlements for their clients.
• Bar Registered for Preeminent Lawyers Hawkins Bingham & Miller is listed in Martindale - Hubbell's ® Bar Register for Preeminent Lawyers in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and workers' compensation.
• Recognized By Super Lawyers Magazine Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
We represent people who have been injured and the families of the victims of wrongful death. We do not represent corporations or insurance companies. We specialize in accident and injury cases. The law can be complex and complicated and we believe it is important to focus on one area of the law.
We handle cases on a contingent fee basis. You pay no attorney's fee unless we win a settlement or judgment for you !
If you have been injured, or if a loved one has been killed because some else was careless or negligent, we are here to help.
Call for a consultation today!
The content on this business profile contains information about the law firm of Hawkins, Bingham & Miller, its individual attorneys and investigator as well as general information about the law. It is, in part, legal advertising and promotion. The information contained on this business profile about the law should be considered general information only. It is not legal advice and no attorney client relationship is being created between us and any visitor to our business profile. The lawyers at Hawkins, Bingham & Miller are licensed only in Tennessee and the information provided herein relates primarily to Tennessee law.
Category: Consumer Attorneys|Malpractice Attorneys|Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys|General Attorneys
Reviews of Hawkins Bingham Miller, P.C.
Rate & Review This Business on
0 / 100
What's thisThis will be displayed next to your review.0 / 30
0 / 100
please try again
the words above:Enter
the numbers you hear:
Success: Review has been submitted! To manage reviews, please Sign Up
Serving: Morristown TN, Newport TN, Carter County TN, Greene County TN, Hamblen County TN, Hawkins County TN, Johnson County TN, Sullivan County TN, Unicoi County TN, Washington County TN, Abingdon Va VA (Metro), Bristol Commons VA (Metro), Elizabethton TN (Metro), Erwin Unicoi County TN (Metro), Greeneville TN (Metro), Johnson City Commons TN (Metro), Kingsport Commons TN (Metro)