Since 1984 our attorneys at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. in Texas and New Mexico have stood for the rights of personal injury and wrongful death victims. We prosecute claims against negligent individual and corporate wrongdoers and their insurance companies. Our firm has successfully represented personal injury and wrongful death victim’s claims against multi-billion dollar corporate defendants. We are 100% dedicated to representing personal injury and wrongful death victims.
• We will never represent corporations who are responsible for causing personal injury or wrongful death.
• We will never defend drunk drivers or drug impaired drivers.
• We will never defend insurance companies.
• We will never represent greedy corporations who place their love of profits above safety.
The devastating results of serious personal injury and wrongful death have become too familiar to our firm. Although we can’t erase the devastation caused by negligent wrongdoers, it is our job to help the victims. We understand that personal injury and wrongful death victims struggle in many ways, including but not limited to:
• Overwhelming medical expenses and funeral bills.
• Overwhelming anger/sadness and sense of loss felt by:
• The survivors of those whose lives were wrongfully cut short.
• Victims of amputations.
• Victims of paralysis.
• Victims who are no longer able to perform their job and support their family.
• Victims of disfigurements (such as in burns or horrific scarring cases).
• Victims of criminal acts, such as drunk drivers or drug impaired drivers.
• The fear associated with loss of security for one’s future.
• The loss of relationship, for example to husband and wife or parent and child, brought on as a consequence of serious personal injury.
• Loss of identity and self esteem for those severely injured.
• Anxiety caused to those suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
• The deep desire for justice.
• The inability to find closure until the claim is resolved.
The attorneys at our firm fully understand the effects of serious personal injury and wrongful death. We don’t believe in undervaluing the client’s claims as if their life were some article for sale in the bargain basement of some department store.
The years have taught us that accident victims of personal injury and wrongful death deserve lawyers who are compassionate, honest, experienced and willing to work hard.
Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys | General Attorneys
< Read Less