Express Metals, located in Hopkins, is 1 mile east of HWY 169 on Excelsior Blvd, and pays cash on the spot for your scrap metal. Express Metals is conveniently located to serve customers in the Western metro area, and welcomes customers from the east metro desiring fast, professional service. Please click into our web site for current metal pricing or call us today.
Please see below for what we buy and what we don't. Call us if you don't see your item listed below.
What we buy!
• Lawn mowers, snow blowers, snowmobiles, etc. – do not need to remove tires or plastic parts (all fluids need to be drained (i.e. oil, gas, coolant)).
• Engines, transmissions (all fluids need to be drained (i.e. oil, gas, coolant)).
• BBQ grills (no propane tanks).
• Washers, dryers, dishwashers, hot water heaters, furnaces, stoves.
• All electric motors.
• Wire of all kinds – electric, communication, Christmas lights
• Drop cords, electric extension cords, etc.
• All plumbing pipe that is not plastic.
• Copper: pipe, sheet copper, wire.
• Aluminum: wire, radiators, foil, siding, cast.
• Aluminum cans.
• Brass: yellow, red.
• Lead: lead weights, wheel weights.
• Lead acid batteries: car, truck. lawn mower, etc.–any size.
• Stainless steel: sinks, counter tops, etc.
• All steel, sheet metal.
• Brake rotors, brake drums, tire rims from cars and trucks.
• Iron, cast iron.
• Bicycles, exercise equipment.
• Refrigerators, dehumidifiers, and freezers that do not contain refrigerant
What we don't buy!
• Alkaline batteries.
• E-waste: computers, light bulbs, ballasts.
• Paper or plastic.
• Tires, catalytic converters
• Propane tanks.
• Hazardous material.
We will accept refrigerators, dehumidifiers and freezers with refrigerant, but there is a hazardous material fee of $8.00 per unit.
Contact us today with any questions. We look forward to working with you!