Dr George saved my life!
by Erin , 01/03/2010
Dr George and his staff fully educated me with all of my treatment dicisions and let me pick what I felt comfortable doing as a dental patient. His staff is friendly and he truely cares for his patients. (I felt safe and cared for as a patient.) I highly reccomend Dr. Keanna to all of my friends and family!
Run for your life before letting him remove your mercury fillings!
by Diana , 11/07/2009
My husband used Dr. Keanna to remove his mercury fillings and replace with a safer composite. Dr. Keanna did not offer an immediate i.v. vitamin C treatment (standard) to absorb loose mercury vapor. We have been to a dozen doctors since and ALL disrespect Dr. Keanna. My husband has now been suffering 3 months from mercury poisoning. He is severely depressed, anxious about everything and can't eat or sleep. By the time the final crown caps were put on, we realized my husband's suffering was because of Dr. Keanna's ineptitude and told him so. His response was that he had recommended we use a doctor in Santa Fe! We have since learned that Dr. Keanna could have had my husband take 20 chlorella capsules just before the procedure and then broken open 2 in his mouth immediately after the procedure and held it for 10 minutes. $3 worth of chlorella could have saved us many thousands of dollars in doctor bills, not to mention my husband's intense suffering.