In 1956, Wallace Aiken, a 37-year-old lawyer and a senior partner, decided to resign from his law firm Howe, Davis, Riese & Aiken, the predecessor to the current law firm of Davis Wright Tremaine. The Davis firm had grown to approximately thirteen attorneys, partners and associates, considered one of the large firms of its time. Uncomfortable with the thought of practicing with such a "large" organization, Mr. Aiken left to open his own practice. In June of 1959, Robert St. Louis also resigned from the Davis firm and joined Mr. Aiken and started a law firm that became Aiken, St. Louis & Siljeg, P.S.
Aiken, St. Louis & Siljeg, P.S., has now been providing businesses and individuals with effective legal counsel from its offices in downtown Seattle in the Norton Building for over 50 years. As one of the older, more established law firms in Seattle, Aiken, St. Louis & Siljeg, P.S. continues to offer services in many different practice areas including:
• All aspects of corporate and business law
• Estate Planning – From simple to the most complex
• Trust and Estate Law and Litigation
• Real estate
• Commercial litigation
• Probate and probate related litigation
• Guardianships and guardianship related litigation, including vulnerable adult protection actions
• Insurance coverage and insurance tort defense
• Employment Law
• Fiduciary Representation, including trusts, guardianships, attorneys in fact, and all related confidential relationships
• Commercial and Business Litigation
• Insurance defense litigation
Recent years have seen dramatic changes in Seattle's legal community. Our firm, however, has remained stable and strong throughout this time. This is attributable to the managerial skills of our attorneys, our commitment to providing superior quality legal services, the loyalty of our clientele and the close, personal working relationships we strive to achieve with our clients and within the firm, where a majority of our staff and lawyers have worked and practiced for over 20 years. We look forward to extending our services to you.
Category: Elder Law Attorneys|General Attorneys